Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters

Can someone tell me, from what scene this is?
begonk, I'm the one who posted that caption. Not on my home computer at the moment but I'll see if I can find it.
There is a website that specifically is for identifying the names of people & videos on the internet. I haven't used the site in a couple of years, but all you have to do is post the photo in the forum and the members will identify it for you. It use to be a "no charge" website. I can't recall the name of it but have it saved at home. I'll post it here later today. Adios .. Mac

begonk, I'm the one who posted that caption. Not on my home computer at the moment but I'll see if I can find it.
There is a website that specifically is for identifying the names of people & videos on the internet. I haven't used the site in a couple of years, but all you have to do is post the photo in the forum and the members will identify it for you. It use to be a "no charge" website. I can't recall the name of it but have it saved at home. I'll post it here later today. Adios .. Mac
Okay thx for the response

Back