Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hi Folks!

Are there any Powerpoint guru's out there? Need some help.

My husband builds our pictures in Powerpoint, then saves them off as a jpg file. As you can see, the process works wonderfully and we see no real need to change anything. However.....

He wanted to add a little spice to our contributions by including gif images in the Powerpoint presentations. He was able to successfully move the gif image to the Powerpoint slide and subsequently save it in Powerpoint, but when we wanted to add it to our storage area for future inclusion in this thread, it only saves everything as a still picture.

We've tried saving the picture as a jpg and a gif, with no luck at all. So was wondering if anyone out there in cyberland had a suggestion we could try!

Deeply appreciate your consideration of this issue! Thank you very much.

Donna and Rob
Save the GIF file to your hard drive. Then use insert file tab, insert picture from this device to the slide. If you drag and drop or copy and paste you loose the GIF function.

Save the GIF file to your hard drive. Then use insert file tab, insert picture from this device to the slide. If you drag and drop or copy and paste you loose the GIF function.
I may be wrong but I don't believe that it is possible the described (or any other) way with Powerpoint. :/ Well it will work as a presentation (with the according file format) but ImO not when you try to export it as a picture (in whatever format). I said I may be wrong because I have never actually tried it. But if you do @Dblinsey you should avoid saving in any other format than .gif! Once you save as .jpg/.jpeg for instance the graphic layers of the included .gif-file will be stripped only preserving one frame (usually the first) of the animation. And once that information is lost it cannot be brought back. So try importing the .gif-image inside the Powerpoint application by using the Import... function of the menu and then directly save as (/export as) .gif format, if that is even possible in Powerpoint. But i really doubt that will work because that application is not genuinely an image-processing program but has a different purpose - that of creating slide presentations.

My first thought was... why even use an application with the purpose of creating slide based presentations when all you want is to create a picture (animated or not) with some text in it? I would opt for an image/graphic application that allows for editing and adding text and is able to handle a variety of graphic formats (including .gif) - because image processing software is typically capable of "translating" different formats into each other. And if you find one that supports the "graphic interchange format" (GIF) as well you will be lucky. ;) I know that GIMP can do that. Today it comes with many if not most Linux installations and there's an app(lication)/version for Windows operating systems too. But I do not necessarily recommend it because even though - or maybe that's because of - it has a great spectrum of functionality built in, ImO it is not really handy to use. :/

Can anyone recommend a better, easy-to-use solution please? Thank you.

Hi Folks!

Are there any Powerpoint guru's out there? Need some help.

My husband builds our pictures in Powerpoint, then saves them off as a jpg file. As you can see, the process works wonderfully and we see no real need to change anything. However.....

He wanted to add a little spice to our contributions by including gif images in the Powerpoint presentations. He was able to successfully move the gif image to the Powerpoint slide and subsequently save it in Powerpoint, but when we wanted to add it to our storage area for future inclusion in this thread, it only saves everything as a still picture.

We've tried saving the picture as a jpg and a gif, with no luck at all. So was wondering if anyone out there in cyberland had a suggestion we could try!

Deeply appreciate your consideration of this issue! Thank you very much.

Donna and Rob
Hello Donna & Rob,
I don't work in the windows environment much any more but I do work with Macs. On my Mac, Keynote is Apple's version of Powerpoint. Keynote exports to an MOV type ( Apples Quicktime format ). I did a quick Google search for online versions of converts that would convert a movie to a GIF. I use a program on my Mac that uploads the file and then converts it. I'm sure you will find the web based solution works for your needs. Now check to see if Powerpoint will export to a movie format.

In reality, people lead busy lives; what with work, *******, and normal family demands, once a month is about right for a family with *******.
Very true. we want to do more, but the reality is she see's her bull only once or twice a month. every month is different, but that's the norm. *******, work, and life just doesn't allow more fun time.

Shouldn't it be...

Your wife loves to hear your questions, like "Did he have you more than once?" and "Did he cum inside of you?"
While you she gently plays with him you after spending the night with your her Black lover!

...or...

Your wife You loves to hear your husband's questions, like "Did he have you more than once?" and "Did he cum inside of you?"
While you gently play with him after spending the night with your Black lover!

❓

Back