Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Jerry and I were just "chicking" through old post and I think its so true. Not being mean but real. A friend told me the reason she preferred black lovers was white guys made love like they were afraid to hurt your cunt but black guys seemed like they were trying to, lol!!! I like both but.....girls you understand. :sex: ❤️
Oh yes we do! There is a large difference between styles and approaches vis-a-vis Black and White guys!

Everyone should go back and check out the thread. I think we started on page 55 and we're all the way to 340 now! Lots of stuff to enjoy! Remember the old saying, "Every book is new if you haven't read it!" Same goes for the narratives we started posting years ago! So far, there have been almost 1,200 narratives we've done! Enjoy them!

you have no idea how impossible it is for a white man to find such a wife 😭😭😭😭
This is just wrong. The current agenda focuses on the people who mutilated their genitals, and I mean trans people. This is disgusting, in my opinion. With such efforts they could make happy many people like you, for example. Mainstream cinema and literature could get a second wind in cuckolding lifestyle. Just try to imagine a movie about a young white couple, the white boi dreams about blacking his girlfriend. Desire, pangs of jealousy, inner conflicts. And his turmoil is rewarded when he watches his girl and her black bull together in the first time, the magic of their coupling.

While in St Marteens, wife was flirting with the night clerk when we checked in. I convinced her to go back and flirt some more later that night..about 30 minutes later she came back, put on a short denim skirt and cami, no panties, not bra and wondered if I was ok if she went back and chatted some more..about 90 minutes later she came back and cleaned her hair in the bathroom..She told me he took her to the roof top with some towels to watch the ocean and moon..kissed, he touched her pussy, laid her down and licked her til she was wild..He took her to a suite next to the water, pillared bed etc. She sat on him and guided his cock in her for about 15 minutes, he picked her up and laid her on the bed and took her and shot in her hair...what a night...

While in St Marteens, wife was flirting with the night clerk when we checked in. I convinced her to go back and flirt some more later that night..about 30 minutes later she came back, put on a short denim skirt and cami, no panties, not bra and wondered if I was ok if she went back and chatted some more..about 90 minutes later she came back and cleaned her hair in the bathroom..She told me he took her to the roof top with some towels to watch the ocean and moon..kissed, he touched her pussy, laid her down and licked her til she was wild..He took her to a suite next to the water, pillared bed etc. She sat on him and guided his cock in her for about 15 minutes, he picked her up and laid her on the bed and took her and shot in her hair...what a night...
Thank you for sharing!

I cannot in picture editing, but I'll try this way.

My husband and I had intimacy problems. I finally got so lonely and down on myself that I started chatting with people online. One thing led to another, and I was having an online affair with a black man.
35917716_original.jpg

I reached out on a couple dating apps and thought it would be fun to have dinner or a movie with someone, but it became much more very quickly. The affair was incredible and fun; sexually, it was everything I could have imagined.
35924451_original.jpg

We only meet up once a week, have amazing sex, and then go back to our real lives. The time with him is one of the only times in the month when I'm genuinely happy. He's become a massive source of support for the problems I'm having with my husband.
35917517_original.jpg

I don't want what we are doing to affect my marriage, but at the same time, I am not willing to give up something that makes me happy.
35918497_original.jpg

Will I ever get over the regret of destroying my relationship by cheating? Maybe I just need to confess to my husband? He was so understanding, so compassionate, so empathic. I love him.
35916444_original.jpg

I cannot in picture editing, but I'll try this way.

My husband and I had intimacy problems. I finally got so lonely and down on myself that I started chatting with people online. One thing led to another, and I was having an online affair with a black man.
35917716_original.jpg

I reached out on a couple dating apps and thought it would be fun to have dinner or a movie with someone, but it became much more very quickly. The affair was incredible and fun; sexually, it was everything I could have imagined.
35924451_original.jpg

We only meet up once a week, have amazing sex, and then go back to our real lives. The time with him is one of the only times in the month when I'm genuinely happy. He's become a massive source of support for the problems I'm having with my husband.
35917517_original.jpg

I don't want what we are doing to affect my marriage, but at the same time, I am not willing to give up something that makes me happy.
35918497_original.jpg

Will I ever get over the regret of destroying my relationship by cheating? Maybe I just need to confess to my husband? He was so understanding, so compassionate, so empathic. I love him.
35916444_original.jpg
I so love this. It shows that thought progression that leads to actually having an affair. I'm no saint and have silly ideas at times. My husband and I talk every once in a while (usually around our anniversary) about "something missing." It helps, it's hard to hear some of the things he feels he needs, but I listen and then he listens to me.

An example..........I missed and wanted 'date night"
He loves me in dresses and skirts.

So, we have a date night where I get decked out to the nines in a cute dress, sexy bra, panties, and even garters and stockings sometimes. It does not matter where we go. I just liked being out. We even sat at Starbucks for 2 hours on date night.

Back