Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
My fiancé often has a second orgasm when the warm sperm hits the back of her pussy. She’s taking a contraceptive pill so she won’t be getting pregnant any time soon. But she loves that feeling. Can any other women empathize?
My ex (who does not post here) says she empathizes with your fiance big-time.

My ex describes the sensation of the first six or so spurts of my young black buddy (her husband now) ejaculating, invariably bare-cocked and balls-deep, in her as a sudden volley of thuddings and thumpings in the back of her vagina. The sensations produced there by his subsequent lesser-volume spurtings are less appreciable, mostly because of the preceding spurts having already flooded the stretched-up cul-de-sac of her vagina.

The forceful 12 to 20 orgasmic jerkings of my buddy's penultimately expanded ejaculating cock continue for twenty or so seconds after he has shot his load into her, then quickly die away to less forceful throbbings of his still in-thrust erection, such that the combined sensations of the cock-throbs and spurting semen act as trigger which keeps my ex orgasming very strongly notwithstanding that she has already orgasmed several times from my buddy's vigorous pre-ejaculation thrustings.

Notwithstanding the deliciously orgasmogenic effect for my ex of all of the above, she does describe her awareness of my buddy's first three or so super-forceful cum-spurts thudding home as by far the most potent and sure-fire trigger to her simultaneously orgasming with him when he's ejaculating in her.

Last edited:
A lot of women on this site proclaim themselves to be 'Size Queens' revelling in the size and feeling of receiving a larger cock.

I may run counter to this trend as I identify as a 'Cum Queen' as I sincerely enjoy the feeling of receiving huge amounts of sperm. To me, it's a very erotic experience, and like your fiance, the sensation of being inseminated will frequently result in another orgasm!

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for such an excellent and arousing post. Glad to hear my wife is not alone is enjoying that feeling of a Black man’s sperm hitting those spots that we white boys typically can’t reach! You add a great deal to this forum ma’am so please keep posting.

My ex (who does not post here) says she empathizes with your fiance big-time.

My ex describes the sensation of the first six or so spurts of my young black buddy (her husband now) ejaculating, invariably bare-cocked and balls-deep, in her as a sudden volley of thuddings and thumpings in the back of her vagina. The sensations produced there by his subsequent lesser-volume spurtings are less appreciable, mostly because of the preceding spurts having already flooded the stretched-up cul-de-sac of her vagina.

The forceful 12 to 20 orgasmic jerkings of my buddy's penultimately expanded ejaculating cock continue for twenty or so seconds after he has shot his load into her, then quickly die away to less forceful throbbings of his still in-thrust erection, such that the combined sensations of the cock-throbs and spurting semen act as trigger which keeps my ex orgasming very strongly notwithstanding that she has already orgasmed several times from my buddy's vigorous pre-ejaculation thrustings.

Notwithstanding the deliciously orgasmogenic effect for my ex of all of the above, she does describe her awareness of my buddy's first three or so super-forceful cum-spurts thudding home as by far the most potent and sure-fire trigger to her simultaneously orgasming with him when he's ejaculating in her.
What a truly wonderful wonderful post.

Reassuring in many ways, but also erotic. Reassuring because we wondered if my fiancé was the only white woman to reach orgasm at that moment that the African sperm floods her vagina and presumably her cervix.

but it’s such an intensely erotic post too.

thank you.

my wife has been masturbating over your post all day.

What a truly wonderful wonderful post.

Reassuring in many ways, but also erotic. Reassuring because we wondered if my fiancé was the only white woman to reach orgasm at that moment that the African sperm floods her vagina and presumably her cervix.

but it’s such an intensely erotic post too.

thank you.

my wife has been masturbating over your post all day.
My pleasure UW! Good to know your wife liked it too.

So very true. I have commented in other posts about her new self confidence and self assurance as well as her dressing differently and sexier but I have not realized or recognized that she is also so much more relaxed about everything in our lives and our marriage. All of the changes have just made her so much more feminine and beautiful and I love her more than ever. Again, thank you and Rob for your sexy and erotic but very insightful posts.

Back