Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Very similar story to my own really. When I was dating the man that would become my husband I actually had a black man living with me. When he asked me out I said we could date for fun but I was not going to get into something committed and cause issues down the line. Later on when we planned to get married we agreed to keep things kinky and fun.

Oh, I can see we'd have a good ol' my-way-no-my-way thing going on. That kind of tension adds a LOT to...the process of having fun together... :cool: (Won't you be glad when I stop talking this way?...)
It takes a degree of maturity for one to realize they are defending a lost cause and withdraw gracefully.

She had a look on her face that told you she wanted to do this. You knew you wanted her to do this. Judging by the rock hard cock pointed at her the Bull wanted to do this. You could hardly wait until his cock penetrated her, you wanted to hear her moan with pleasure as the first man to enter her since you were married entered her.

Pretty close to the truth! My husband was a long time friend and an on and off boyfriend through the years. I did not care to be tied down though so I kept things fairly care free and moving. My family did love him and so did some of my friends. I loved him as well but like to keep options open and fuck. Finally he wanted to date again and this time said he did not care if there were other men on the side as long as he was the only one I was calling my boyfriend. It worked out really well.

Back