Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Are we going to look for the lost city of Atlantis?
Don't think I was going to let you get by with that
I'm ashamed of myself. Instead of connecting to the compassion of the husband, which is the focus of this story, I immediately thought, "I want to be next man up!" Am I too naughty? Too horny? Just a typical man with a big black cock who wants to fuck a sexy white woman?:unsure:

Oh, the complexities of it all...:(

Well, I think the narrative did it's job then...

Made you think of all the ramifications... Hubby's role, wife's attitude, what actually happened? All sorts of things. The ability to put yourself into the situation, or identify with aspects that neither my husband nor myself considered makes this a good narrative.

Glad you liked it and was thought-provoking for you!

Well, I think the narrative did it's job then...

Made you think of all the ramifications... Hubby's role, wife's attitude, what actually happened? All sorts of things. The ability to put yourself into the situation, or identify with aspects that neither my husband nor myself considered makes this a good narrative.

Glad you liked it and was thought-provoking for you!
"...thought provoking..." That's what I think of every time I see or get a posting from you (and see your profile pic...). You can consider my 'thoughts' appropriately provoked!:cool:

Are we going to look for the lost city of Atlantis?
Did you really think I was going to let you get away with that without a comeback?? I came up with a pithy rap verse (hmmm..."pithy rap"is almost an oxymoron, I know, but just play along...) and was quite proud of myself...then got a huge distraction, after which I fell asleep and completely forgot the entire verse!

Next time, Northern...next time!:whistle:

Did you really think I was going to let you get away with that without a comeback?? I came up with a pithy rap verse (hmmm..."pithy rap"is almost an oxymoron, I know, but just play along...) and was quite proud of myself...then got a huge distraction, after which I fell asleep and completely forgot the entire verse!

I can think of only two things that would cause YOU to fall asleep; alcohol being one of them...

But forgetting... dare I say that's the sign of 'advancing years'?

Just wondering.

I can think of only two things that would cause YOU to fall asleep; alcohol being one of them...

But forgetting... dare I say that's the sign of 'advancing years'?

Just wondering.
Awww...I've been waiting for the day you'd start fucking with me...ok, woman -- come get some!! "Advancing years"???? Dare you to come see for yourself whether you're wrong or right...:cool: Winner gets what they've wanted all along...:devilish:

Awww...I've been waiting for the day you'd start fucking with me...ok, woman -- come get some!! "Advancing years"???? Dare you to come see for yourself whether you're wrong or right...:cool: Winner gets what they've wanted all along...:devilish:
You know, that can be taken in two different ways... As a statement that we're all victims of 'Advancing Years' because the alternative is death, or it can be a suggestion of senility. Of course, in this instance, I fear the latter may be true.

But there is an advantage, once your memory is gone, everything that used to be mundane is now new and wonderful...

So you see, there is a bright side! (y)

Now you have me curious so better get to remembering lol :)

Back