Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
We were down in Mexico at this great little place and they had beach access but also a private pool area. It was late at night so my husband and I decided to go check out the pool area. We were walking around and looking and a sign said clothing optional. We decided to try it so we both stripped down and got into the small pool.

We were swimming around when some black men came down and said hi. They had just gotten in and were looking to relax after a day of traveling. They asked if we minded them joining and we said no. Both were pretty fit and good looking men. We all started talking and hanging out in the pool and just becoming friends.

We decided to move over to the hot tub and keep chatting. I was getting a little warm so I'd go from sitting in the tub to sitting on the side of the hot tub. Of course sitting on the side my breast were out in the open. The men every now and then would throw a compliment my way on the size of them.

Then my husband got up and got behind me and began rubbing my shoulders. He knows this gives me goosebumps and starts to get me excited. I also was feeling his cock growing harder against my back. The other two men got closer to me each sitting on a side of me. We were continuing to talk and I was trying to fight off starting to get horny when one of the men took my hand and put it on his dick. The jets were off at the moment so it was clear to see my hand. My husband simply said show how it's done babe. The other man took my other hand and soon I was stroking both of these black men as my husband worked my shoulders and neck.

After a few minutes one of the men stood up and pulled me up as well. He turned me around and bent me over. I felt the head of his cock looking for my pussy. He found it and in he went. He buried it and started to fuck me. The other black guy came around to my face and presented his cock to my mouth. I opened and in he went. We went until the first man fucking me announced he was cumming and did so. He pulled out and I was spung around. The man who had been in my mouth was now fucking me and I was presented with a fluid covered cock to clean. I took it in my mouth and sucked everything I could off of it. The second man went until he came inside of me as well. Without even thinking I just turned around and begun cleaning his dick.

We finished our fun and got dressed and said goodbye for now. My husband and I went back to our room. I stripped down and got into the shower in an attempt to cleanup a bit. My husband came in naked and very hard. He got behind me and slid his cock into my ass. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me. He was very excited so did not last long before he was cumming too. We talked about how it had been a fun and kinky day as we washed cum from my ass and pussy together before heading to bed.

We were down in Mexico at this great little place and they had beach access but also a private pool area. It was late at night so my husband and I decided to go check out the pool area. We were walking around and looking and a sign said clothing optional. We decided to try it so we both stripped down and got into the small pool.

We were swimming around when some black men came down and said hi. They had just gotten in and were looking to relax after a day of traveling. They asked if we minded them joining and we said no. Both were pretty fit and good looking men. We all started talking and hanging out in the pool and just becoming friends.

We decided to move over to the hot tub and keep chatting. I was getting a little warm so I'd go from sitting in the tub to sitting on the side of the hot tub. Of course sitting on the side my breast were out in the open. The men every now and then would throw a compliment my way on the size of them.

Then my husband got up and got behind me and began rubbing my shoulders. He knows this gives me goosebumps and starts to get me excited. I also was feeling his cock growing harder against my back. The other two men got closer to me each sitting on a side of me. We were continuing to talk and I was trying to fight off starting to get horny when one of the men took my hand and put it on his dick. The jets were off at the moment so it was clear to see my hand. My husband simply said show how it's done babe. The other man took my other hand and soon I was stroking both of these black men as my husband worked my shoulders and neck.

After a few minutes one of the men stood up and pulled me up as well. He turned me around and bent me over. I felt the head of his cock looking for my pussy. He found it and in he went. He buried it and started to fuck me. The other black guy came around to my face and presented his cock to my mouth. I opened and in he went. We went until the first man fucking me announced he was cumming and did so. He pulled out and I was spung around. The man who had been in my mouth was now fucking me and I was presented with a fluid covered cock to clean. I took it in my mouth and sucked everything I could off of it. The second man went until he came inside of me as well. Without even thinking I just turned around and begun cleaning his dick.

We finished our fun and got dressed and said goodbye for now. My husband and I went back to our room. I stripped down and got into the shower in an attempt to cleanup a bit. My husband came in naked and very hard. He got behind me and slid his cock into my ass. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me. He was very excited so did not last long before he was cumming too. We talked about how it had been a fun and kinky day as we washed cum from my ass and pussy together before heading to bed.

what a great, hot, sexy story. Thanks for sharing that with us

Loved your story

Awesome story! Hubby is black too?

Back