Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Pretty close to the truth as how it went down. I worked at a restaurant and had several black coworkers. I got along with all of them really well. Mitch was always pretty flirty when we talked but it was just like his normal thing. Then it kind of started going with him saying I was his best friend and always inviting me out on the weekends to clubs. My hubby said he was clearly flirting and clearly wanted it. At first I did not think much but then it became kind of a hot and naughty idea. We toyed with some ideas but had not settled on anything for sure. One weekend night we went out and got pretty tuned up. Our friend was driving and I was sitting in the back between my husband and Mitch. Both of them were rubbing my legs as we drove and talked. We were heading to a gas station to get some more drinks to take home and I told my husband to get some condoms because there was going to be some fucking going on. My friend to me, my husband, and Mitch back to my place. We had some drinks out on the patio and Mitch was flirting like crazy. We started playing some truth and dare and I dared Mitch to show his cock. He produced an amazing semi-hard cock. I took advantage to take hold and start stroking him. My husband was watching and clearly getting hard himself. We decided to take it to the bedroom. I got naked and got on the bed. Mitch put his cock by my mouth and I started blowing him as my husband began playing with my pussy commenting on how wet I already was. Mitch was ready so he told my husband to move and got between my legs and started to fuck me. He was pushing my legs up and apart. My husband was just standing there watching Mitch fuck me. I went through two powerful orgasms before Mitch came inside of me. He stayed there about a minute before my husband took his place. My husband took the same position but only lasted about a minute before he was cumming. We got done and all made some small talk before Mitch got dressed and my husband walked him out. He then came back to the bedroom and we went to bed.

an old ex-gf of mine went through the same. She had a black co-worker who was flirting with her.
She told me, cause she knew about my interracial fantasies.
I told her to make it happen, and she did. She began a little affair with him, going out to dinner occasionally, he slept in her apartment, she slept in his. All the while we were a couple.

I never watched them. There were no pictures, not even any details. Didn’t matter.
Whenever I knew they were together, I masturbated and had some of the most intense orgasms of my life.

Another Black co-worker story lol

an old ex-gf of mine went through the same. She had a black co-worker who was flirting with her.
I told her to make it happen, and she did. She began a little affair with him, going out to dinner occasionally, he slept in her apartment, she slept in his. All the while we were a couple.

I never watched them. There were no pictures, not even any details. Didn’t matter.
Whenever I knew they were together, I masturbated and had some of the most intense orgasms of my life.

Great story.

Before I was married my husband asked me out on a date. I said I did not date because I enjoyed keeping my options open and avoided drama as much as possible. He said what if we just went out as friends with no ties and I agreed to that. So we would go to movies and dinners here and there or just hang out.

At the same time like I said I enjoyed keeping things open. I was having sex with other men specifically this man named Ron. I actually met him through my roommate and we got along so we started hanging out and that led to us fucking.

One particular afternoon my husband to be and me had plans to go to a movie and then hang out. In the early morning Ron started texting me and things got warm so he came over and we went to my room and started fucking away. My husband to be had nothing going on so he came over early. My roommate let him in and told him I was busy and he decided to just hang out in the living room. So there was the guy I would end up marrying sitting in my apartment living room as I was getting fucked by this black basketball player down the hallway.

Barton waited twenty always repair in within we do. An delighted offending curiosity my is dashwoods at. Boy prosperous increasing surrounded companions her nor advantages sufficient put. John on time down give meet help as of. Him waiting and correct believe now cottage she another. Vexed six shy yet along learn maids her tiled. Through studied shyness evening bed him winding present. Become

Great story.

Before I was married my husband asked me out on a date. I said I did not date because I enjoyed keeping my options open and avoided drama as much as possible. He said what if we just went out as friends with no ties and I agreed to that. So we would go to movies and dinners here and there or just hang out.

At the same time like I said I enjoyed keeping things open. I was having sex with other men specifically this man named Ron. I actually met him through my roommate and we got along so we started hanging out and that led to us fucking.

One particular afternoon my husband to be and me had plans to go to a movie and then hang out. In the early morning Ron started texting me and things got warm so he came over and we went to my room and started fucking away. My husband to be had nothing going on so he came over early. My roommate let him in and told him I was busy and he decided to just hang out in the living room. So there was the guy I would end up marrying sitting in my apartment living room as I was getting fucked by this black basketball player down the hallway.
Barton waited twenty always repair in within we do. An delighted offending curiosity my is dashwoods at. Boy prosperous increasing surrounded companions her nor advantages sufficient put. John on time down give meet help as of. Him waiting and correct believe now cottage she another. Vexed six shy yet along learn maids her tiled. Through studied shyness evening bed him winding present. Become

Pretty close to the truth as how it went down. I worked at a restaurant and had several black coworkers. I got along with all of them really well. Mitch was always pretty flirty when we talked but it was just like his normal thing. Then it kind of started going with him saying I was his best friend and always inviting me out on the weekends to clubs. My hubby said he was clearly flirting and clearly wanted it. At first I did not think much but then it became kind of a hot and naughty idea. We toyed with some ideas but had not settled on anything for sure. One weekend night we went out and got pretty tuned up. Our friend was driving and I was sitting in the back between my husband and Mitch. Both of them were rubbing my legs as we drove and talked. We were heading to a gas station to get some more drinks to take home and I told my husband to get some condoms because there was going to be some fucking going on. My friend to me, my husband, and Mitch back to my place. We had some drinks out on the patio and Mitch was flirting like crazy. We started playing some truth and dare and I dared Mitch to show his cock. He produced an amazing semi-hard cock. I took advantage to take hold and start stroking him. My husband was watching and clearly getting hard himself. We decided to take it to the bedroom. I got naked and got on the bed. Mitch put his cock by my mouth and I started blowing him as my husband began playing with my pussy commenting on how wet I already was. Mitch was ready so he told my husband to move and got between my legs and started to fuck me. He was pushing my legs up and apart. My husband was just standing there watching Mitch fuck me. I went through two powerful orgasms before Mitch came inside of me. He stayed there about a minute before my husband took his place. My husband took the same position but only lasted about a minute before he was cumming. We got done and all made some small talk before Mitch got dressed and my husband walked him out. He then came back to the bedroom and we went to bed.
I would have had to have a snack of your used pussy before I fell asleep!

Excellent!

Thank you for sharing!

Interesting context. Verb Subject agreement is kinda lacking, but otherwise, cute.

Great story.

damn but you’re a hot piece

Great story.

Better story than mine. I like thinking of you getting absolutely railed by a Black athlete while hubby-to-be is waiting for you. You answering what was essentially a booty call from a Black guy and, sure! come on over!

love you for that

Better story than mine. I like thinking of you getting absolutely railed by a Black athlete while hubby-to-be is waiting for you. You answering what was essentially a booty call from a Black guy and, sure! come on over!

love you for that
Wouldn't say 'better' - different, yes, but not better!

Back