Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Pretty close to the truth as how it went down. I worked at a restaurant and had several black coworkers. I got along with all of them really well. Mitch was always pretty flirty when we talked but it was just like his normal thing. Then it kind of started going with him saying I was his best friend and always inviting me out on the weekends to clubs. My hubby said he was clearly flirting and clearly wanted it. At first I did not think much but then it became kind of a hot and naughty idea. We toyed with some ideas but had not settled on anything for sure. One weekend night we went out and got pretty tuned up. Our friend was driving and I was sitting in the back between my husband and Mitch. Both of them were rubbing my legs as we drove and talked. We were heading to a gas station to get some more drinks to take home and I told my husband to get some condoms because there was going to be some fucking going on. My friend to me, my husband, and Mitch back to my place. We had some drinks out on the patio and Mitch was flirting like crazy. We started playing some truth and dare and I dared Mitch to show his cock. He produced an amazing semi-hard cock. I took advantage to take hold and start stroking him. My husband was watching and clearly getting hard himself. We decided to take it to the bedroom. I got naked and got on the bed. Mitch put his cock by my mouth and I started blowing him as my husband began playing with my pussy commenting on how wet I already was. Mitch was ready so he told my husband to move and got between my legs and started to fuck me. He was pushing my legs up and apart. My husband was just standing there watching Mitch fuck me. I went through two powerful orgasms before Mitch came inside of me. He stayed there about a minute before my husband took his place. My husband took the same position but only lasted about a minute before he was cumming. We got done and all made some small talk before Mitch got dressed and my husband walked him out. He then came back to the bedroom and we went to bed.

Pretty close to the truth as how it went down. I worked at a restaurant and had several black coworkers. I got along with all of them really well. Mitch was always pretty flirty when we talked but it was just like his normal thing. Then it kind of started going with him saying I was his best friend and always inviting me out on the weekends to clubs. My hubby said he was clearly flirting and clearly wanted it. At first I did not think much but then it became kind of a hot and naughty idea. We toyed with some ideas but had not settled on anything for sure. One weekend night we went out and got pretty tuned up. Our friend was driving and I was sitting in the back between my husband and Mitch. Both of them were rubbing my legs as we drove and talked. We were heading to a gas station to get some more drinks to take home and I told my husband to get some condoms because there was going to be some fucking going on. My friend to me, my husband, and Mitch back to my place. We had some drinks out on the patio and Mitch was flirting like crazy. We started playing some truth and dare and I dared Mitch to show his cock. He produced an amazing semi-hard cock. I took advantage to take hold and start stroking him. My husband was watching and clearly getting hard himself. We decided to take it to the bedroom. I got naked and got on the bed. Mitch put his cock by my mouth and I started blowing him as my husband began playing with my pussy commenting on how wet I already was. Mitch was ready so he told my husband to move and got between my legs and started to fuck me. He was pushing my legs up and apart. My husband was just standing there watching Mitch fuck me. I went through two powerful orgasms before Mitch came inside of me. He stayed there about a minute before my husband took his place. My husband took the same position but only lasted about a minute before he was cumming. We got done and all made some small talk before Mitch got dressed and my husband walked him out. He then came back to the bedroom and we went to bed.
Thank you so very, very much for your account! It's really wonderful to know that the captions we (hubby and I) put together strike a nerve or bring back a fond memory! I know you made my day, and when I show this to my husband, I know he'll be equally pleased!

Again, thank you very much!

Hugs

Donna

Thank you so very, very much for your account! It's really wonderful to know that the captions we (hubby and I) put together strike a nerve or bring back a fond memory! I know you made my day, and when I show this to my husband, I know he'll be equally pleased!

Again, thank you very much!

Hugs

Donna
Glad you enjoyed it and I will look through and try to contribute some more stories.

Back