Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
When Tyrone arrived at the door she was almost giddy with excitement as she anticipated her first black cock. When they were both undressed she was amazed that his cock was 2 inches longer than her husband as well was thicker. As she knelt in front of him she could barely fit him into her mouth, she could hardly wait to feel him inside her. She led Tyrone to their bedroom with her husband following behind. She groaned with pleasure as he entered her stretching her wider than she had ever been stretched before, her pleasure increased as he began stroking in and out of her going deeper with each thrust until he was completely buried inside her. She felt her first orgasm building. The more they made love the more she enjoyed it, when he began pumping her faster and harder she knew he was going empty his seed inside her, another orgasm was building. When she felt his sperm begin erupting deep inside her she had her most powerful orgasm so far. As he lay still on top of her, she felt him begin to shrink then she saw the huge grin on her husbands face she realized she has been spaded and she felt fulfilled

Sure "superior", going by the wondrous beauty and strength of the three male children my splendid young black buddy has fathered for my ex (we are both white), and the legions of superbly-built hugely talented fun-loving black and mixed-race men who grace our otherwise woefully colorless society.

Don't knock it if you haven't openly beheld or tried it, Lady.

Come to think of it, why ARE you hanging out for BBC??
I have tried it. And I keep trying it. Nothing wrong with sex with black men, I love it.
My point is the superior crap that people espouse here. Actually Just borderline racist remark. Because white women love sex with bbc doesn't mean they are superior. Neither are white men, or any other color.
Also if I wish to have a baby with a black man, it is for many reasons....and definitely NOT because they are superior.
Geez.....

Back