Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
She wanted to feel that thick cock as it ****** it's way inside her, her husband asked if she wanted length or girth, she chose girth. As she coated him with lube she realized she was going to have both. After coating him with lube she began rubbing him up and down her opening stopping at her entrance groaning as he began to enter her. As he began to stroke in and out going deeper with each stroke her groans became moans of pleasure. She let out a huge sigh as he finally buried all of him inside her then began to stoke in and out of her. She thought why did she wait so long to have a BBC.

For some inexplicable reason I find the paleness and virginal androgynous beauty of that satin-smooth-bodied young husband with his sexy shiny locks of dark brown hair very arousing. Yes, I mean sexually.

His lying submissively curled-up in the ******* position with his skinny left hip pointing upwards and his diminutive genitals coyly nestling there between his hairless milky-white thighs, makes me want to straighten him out, turn him on his back, kiss him on his mouth and lovingly top him until he spurts all over my chest.

While I'm thrusting up against his bulging prostate I would want him to lock eyes with his beautiful wife and gently ask her

"Is this what you wanted to see my love?"

and for her to whisper

"Yes darling, but more than that I want to watch this beautiful black stallion take you like he's taking me now".

Last edited:
"He asked me to stop!"
2523035_900.jpg
No sain husband would ever ask his wife or girlfriend to stop because he knows she will say I want the house don't let the door hit you in the ass. You begged and begged me to fuck a ALPHA SUPERIOR BLACK MAN so you either accept yourself becoming a sissy or give me a divorce.

Back