Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Why is that? Why does someone who enjoys life have to hide it? My wife doesn’t advertise, but she will share experiences with her friends. Why be ashamed of the things you enjoy?
I guess because society frowns upon not knowing what you do behind closed doors! It sucks, I know, but you have to live within the society and it can make life hell for you! But if it were up to me, without those concerns, I think I'd be happy to let people know what I enjoy!

Another aspect you can not share is that your husband enjoys watching you taking a BBC almost as much as you do.
... only to her little sister :
I guess because society frowns upon not knowing what you do behind closed doors! It sucks, I know, but you have to live within the society and it can make life hell for you! But if it were up to me, without those concerns, I think I'd be happy to let people know what I enjoy!
Very true .. sometimes simply best if society does not know.

and yes .. she admitted she liked him, in fact loved him .. and whilst she truly loved your *******, there was nothing on earth the same as feeling her black lovers cock fill and stretch her, and ultimately flooded her pussy with his seed... and yes.. of course, "the photographs were taken by your ******* who loved entering my soft, cum filled pussy and gently adding his own seed to mix inside me."

It was the audacity ... he simpy got up, started to strip, and then naked, walked into the kichen after your wife... within minutes his
Last one in the series....

Hope you liked them!

Donna

PS - Let your imagination fill in the rest of the story!

View attachment 3694929
you saw the size.. long, thick, the glans pushing against her lips as he held her over his cock, and was monetarily fearful that she could not take it all.. then he lowered her down.. she moaned, then winched as her pussy was stretched tight around his thick shaft.. yet he was only half in ... then he raised her up, you could see her pussy lips around his glands, the upper half of his cock wet from her pussy, and lower half still dry.. then ruthlessly, he thrust her down again, she let out a muffled scream as she was lowered down his entre length in a single stroke.. overcome by the simultaneous pleasure and pain of being stretched and filled so quickly.

you watched as she prepared her body for her lover.... watching as she made her pussy lips smooth for his tongue and thick cock. Finally, when she had finished, rinsed away the last of the shaving foam and stepped out of the shower, you knelt and gently kissed the silky smooth flesh just above her pussy, then you gently kissed her smooth pussy lips, just once, a single gently kiss, knowing that very soon they would be stretched around her new lover's thick cock.

Back