Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Well the ones I like to hear about is when the husband just stands there and watches and doesn’t do anything to stop it.. but it’s also known that the husbands reaction is so drastic that he will eventually shoot his wife or the black guy and sometimes both. The latter is the ones I don’t like to hear about.
If I came home and caught my wife fucking a black stud I would just stand there and watch in amazement how a cock can be so huge and how my wife was able to take such a huge cock. I would stand there and jerk off. I actually hope that it would happen for real.

I'm a single bbc, seeking to find any interesting participants in the Northern California area that would enjoy some company, a few drinks, and my bbc? I'm sure your boyfriends or hubbies wouldn't mind, ladies... You need some tension release and fun. Something your not getting I can provide.

Attachments

• 20200502_132217.jpg
    20200502_132217.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20181018_222254.jpg
    20181018_222254.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Yes, how can anyone, with that beautiful butt up and ready to be mounted😉.
Though he may not like the ‘not so bare’ pussy in the picture- it seems not everyone is perfect in preparing their wives. Hubby might train a few of them 😉

Back