Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
What don't you have any of, patience or virtues?
neither...if I did I wouldn't be a cuck!
well if I had to think about it some...I could find a couple of virtues...I think...maybe it's morale's I am low on.......but no on the patience....hopes and wants I have plenty of.....but wife always says no

Last edited:
Morals appear when society dictates how we should act. Some are concrete: *******, Theft, baby *******. Pretty much the rest are pretty fluid
well I have a couple of those....my wife gave those to me....said I could have them....but I thought most of those applied to sex

note: opinions expressed here may not be those of the poster

Last edited:
And the principles of right and wrong in this context are established by society.

Polite society suggests that extra-marital affairs are wrong. But a lot of folks (both men and women) have them.

Polite society suggests that interracial relationships are wrong. But a lot of folks engage in the activity.

Polite society suggest that anything outside of missionary sex (BDSM, Open Marriages, unique fetishes) are wrong. But everyone has at least an interest - if not a fetish!

And the principles of right and wrong in this context are established by society.

Polite society suggests that extra-marital affairs are wrong. But a lot of folks (both men and women) have them.

Polite society suggests that interracial relationships are wrong. But a lot of folks engage in the activity.

Polite society suggest that anything outside of missionary sex (BDSM, Open Marriages, unique fetishes) are wrong. But everyone has at least an interest - if not a fetish!

Uh oh...…..damn...looks like I am out of politeness also....I'm just falling apart
hahahah

Nicely put!

Hi,

Today's picture is the start of something a tad different. It is the first of seven photos that, when combined, comprise a complete story.

Before folks start pointing this out, my husband (who has made ALL of these stories with built in pictures) couldn't find the same couple doing what was needed, when it was needed, for the story. So different people are used to carry the story forward.

As usual, either good, or bad comments are ALWAYS welcome, by the both of us!

Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

• 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 197
Hi,

Today's picture is the start of something a tad different. It is the first of seven photos that, when combined, comprise a complete story.

Before folks start pointing this out, my husband (who has made ALL of these stories with built in pictures) couldn't find the same couple doing what was needed, when it was needed, for the story. So different people are used to carry the story forward.

As usual, either good, or bad comments are ALWAYS welcome, by the both of us!

Hope you enjoy them!
Very nice. Actually, probably best to send hubby out to get the pill. It will give him a sense of participation in a positive way.

Thanks for sharing.

Back