Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Wow! New member here, literally just signed up, but had to comment cuz nothing hotter than a cute white girl with black cum dripping out of her pretty white pussy ..... We had a pregnancy scare when 3 black guys didn't care we asked them not to cum inside her and all 3 did it anyway. So we didn't have sex the rest of the month cause didn't want her pregnant and not know if it was theirs or mine.
.....Glad you like the pics. Swinging is "serious business" actually ... lots of risks involved. So, when the "RULES" are agreed upon, and then broken, its time to "cut bait" with your partners. Personally, after the first one, I would have cut it off and had them all leave if they came together.
.....I don't really understand the "not having sex for the rest of the month" statement. Pregnancy kits are readily available and the earlier you can determine a pregnancy, the quicker and easier it is to make the decision what should happen going forward. Having a mixed race kid is major serious in so many ways, especially when the 2 of you are of an opposite color and "married". It impacts ALL your families, all your friends, all your jobs, and most important, it affects the future of that offspring. I don't think people take the time to rationalize just how big of an impact on their lives a mixed race pregnancy could cause them. Contrary to belief, the majority of the population isn't INTO THIS. If you're not going to practice safe sex, take the birth control pill, or spring for a "kit", you should keep the "morning after pill" handy and just take it after a night of bareback sex. Children are lifelong commitments, and as much as l love the 2 we have, I wouldn't dare want another one unless I truly "wanted it" in my world.
Thanks for the comment! Mac

Tried to do some original content. English isn't my native, so there maybe mistakes.

View attachment 823681
Like you wrote, another man would be angry, that's just so confusing for a man like me.
The "decency" expected this. But if I think about my wife sharing pictures like this and send them to me i coulden't think clear anymore ! Of course the condition is that she enjoy and want it.
If they abuse her or threaten her,the cuckold in me makes place for the evil and saving husband that I also still am.

Tried to do some original content. English isn't my native, so there maybe mistakes.
I admire anyone who can speak / write another language other than their own native language. I got interested in Russian once and found it very difficult to grasp. I hear English is the same way. I speak poor-fair Spanish, but only because I took 2 years of it in High School. Both my wife & ******* both speak good Spanish; my ******* often goes to Spanish speaking chat rooms and forums just to practice her Spanish.
Welcome to b2w and thank you for contributing to this thread. Please don't be a stranger. By the way, I use Adobe photoshop for many of my visual posts; if you enjoy taking or working with photos, I highly recommend Adobe.
Thanks ... Mac

Back