Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Fruit Bowl??????

:smoke: Just my assumption, but I guess it means "fruity flavor" ... just like the black man flavor probably means "chocolate"? So you have chocolate, vanilla, and I guess strawberry ... who frik'n knows?! Hey, it even says "money back" if not 100% satisfied. Yeah, believe that one, now.
Actually, I smell some fraudulent advertisement going on here. ;)

Once black cock addiction sets in, there's no turning away opportunity when a black cock is offered, even when it is in public. The only thing that is important, at this point, is feeding the addiction; and, as with any other addiction, the need only increases with frequency. Reaching for that ultimate "satisfaction" is all that matters at this point.

gif_BBCwife-gangbang.gif

cuck_caption-BBCyourCountry.jpg

Hey Mac.. you always amaze me with your posts whether it be comments, photos and now these... Your Interracial Interests are very powerful and I can't wait to hear about if and when your wife will finally get involved...lol

Janice, I'm glad you enjoy some of my posts. This interracial stuff is more for my fantasy and entertainment than anything, I imagine. Right now we're focused on our 2 teens, and that leaves very little time for anything else. Our ******* will be 16 in a few months, and our ******* 15 in October, so we still have a few years to wait, I imagine. If I'm still posting here by that time, I will most definitely talk about it.
Thank you for the note.
Mac :)

Back