Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
You looked at the screen and saw the thickest bbc you’ve ever seen in your life. Immediately you were turned on at the thought of his jet black cock inside your wife, her pussy gripping his girth as he fucked her. Apparently she was turned on as well because you slid your hand between her legs and began and felt her pussy, it was soaking wet from looking at his cock. “ I know you could baby” you said to her. She let out a moan as you rubbed her clit. “ I want to see you and him fuck”. “ God yes, I want that so bad” she moaned. “ Set it up for this weekend.” You replied. You glanced at the screen and watched her type her message to him. The date was set. The anticipation was too much for both of you. Your wife climbed on top of you and began fucking you. As she was riding you she asked “ bet you can’t wait to see me ride his big black dick like this, watch him use me like the whore I am ?”

You stopped what you were doing and immediately gave your wife a passionate kiss. You reached under her dress and gently rubbed her pussy. “ It was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen” you told her. “ And next time, when he’s done fucking you, and he cums inside you, I want to fuck your creampied pussy” She moaned with pleasure as you rubbed her clit. You picked her up and put her on the counter. “ You getting fucked by black men WILL be a permanent thing from here on out” you said. And with that , you began eating your wife’s pussy on the counter. Little did she know you had already called two of your black coworkers to come over tonight

and nothing better than your wife's hand, reaching round the back of your head and pulling you in closer to look ... and then, the commitment, as your promised, to prove she can really trust you, .. a gentle kiss on her mons pubis, then on her clit, then his thick shaft, and, finally looking up into her beautiful eyes, a gentle kiss on her lovers large balls, before he thrusts those final two inches deep into her pussy.

You stopped what you were doing and immediately gave your wife a passionate kiss. You reached under her dress and gently rubbed her pussy. “ It was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen” you told her. “ And next time, when he’s done fucking you, and he cums inside you, I want to fuck your creampied pussy” She moaned with pleasure as you rubbed her clit. You picked her up and put her on the counter. “ You getting fucked by black men WILL be a permanent thing from here on out” you said. And with that , you began eating your wife’s pussy on the counter. Little did she know you had already called two of your black coworkers to come over tonight
It was great but the last sentence was not believable.

Back