Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
"Oh god .. please, please... we said you can only be inside me with my husband is in the room with us .... , please don't come inside me until my husband is back"

This reminds me so much of the second time my wife's lover stayed the night. She always told him that they would only make love with me in the room. We knew from the very start that he wanted my wife on his own, and he waited for me to take the dog outside for its early morning business before he made his move. He knew he had about 10 to 15 minutes before I would be back. She told me later, she could not resist when he started to kiss her. He quickly positioned her on all fours with his hands on her hips, her facing the top of the stairs so I would see her face when I returned. (We have an open plan loft and you have a perfect view of the bed as you come up the stairs). She told me he pressed his huge cock against her pussy lips and slid his glands into her, then pulled out.. he repeated this, (he has a huge glands that pops her open and then her tight lips close around him as he pushed it in) until she finally caved and begged him to fill her with his entire length. She also begged him ..."Don't come inside me until Mark is back". A few moments later they hear the front door open/close when I returned. I heard her deep moan as he pushed his length into her. I knew immediately what was happening, (She has a special moan when she takes the first full stroke that stretches her). I listened for a few moments at the foot of the stairs. I heard more moans and the slapping of his loans against her buttocks... I could wait no longer and slowly walked up the stairs to see the majestic sight of my wife on all fours, her head and shoulders down on the bed, her beautifully shaped arse up, the shape of her buttocks, his hand on her waist gripping her body, holding her in position, his firm fit body, his back arched as he drove his full length in and out of her.. the sounds of their bodies slapping together, and moans filling the room. My wife looked at me, first a little worried as they had "broken the rules" .. but was quickly reassured as she saw me strip and my rock hard cock leap out into her view.. .... then his loud groan as he started to cum inside my wife, triggering her own deep orgasm... I walked towards them both and she reached out and grabbed by cock as she came, putting my cock in her mouth as her orgasm ripped through her body ... my cock stifling her moans . I quickly exploded too, and all three of us lay on the bed together for a little longer before showering , dressing and heading off to work.

Last edited:
"Oh god .. please, please... we said you can only be inside me with my husband is in the room with us .... , please don't come inside me until my husband is back"

This reminds me so much of the second time my wife's lover stayed the night. She always told him that they would only make love with me in the room. We knew from the very start that he wanted my wife on his own, and he waited for me to take the dog outside for its early morning business before he made his move. He knew he had about 10 to 15 minutes before I would be back. She told me later, she could not resist when he started to kiss her. He quickly positioned her on all fours with his hands on her hips, her facing the top of the stairs so I would see her face when I returned. (We have an open plan loft and you have a perfect view of the bed as you come up the stairs). She told me he pressed his huge cock against her lips cock and slid his glands into her, then pulled out.. he repeated this, until she finally caved and begged him to fill her with his entire length. She also begged him ..."Don't come inside me until Mark is back". A few moments later they hear the front door open/close when I returned. I heard her deep moan as he pushed his length into her. I knew immediately what was happening, (She has a special moan when she takes the first stroke) listened for a few moments at the foot of the stairs. I heard more moans and the slapping of his loans against her buttocks... I could wait no longer and slowly walked up the stairs to see the majestic sight of my wife on all fours, her head and shoulders down on the bed, her beautifully shaped arse up , his hand on her hips, his firm fit body, his back arched as he drove his length in and out of her.. the sounds of their bodies and moans' filling the room. My wife looked at me, first a little worried as they had "broken the rules" .. but was quickly reassured as she saw me strip and my rock hard cock leap out into her view.. .... then his load groan as he started to cum inside my wife, triggering her own deep orgasm... I walked towards them both and she reached out and put my cock in her mouth as she came... I quickly exploded too, and all three of us lay on the bed together for a little longer before showering , dressing and heading off to work.
want this so much for my wife.

This reminds me so much of the second time my wife's lover stayed the night. She always told him that they would only make love with me in the room. We knew from the very start that he wanted my wife on his own, and he waited for me to take the dog outside for its early morning business before he made his move. He knew he had about 10 to 15 minutes before I would be back. She told me later, she could not resist when he started to kiss her. He quickly positioned her on all fours with his hands on her hips, her facing the top of the stairs so I would see her face when I returned. (We have an open plan loft and you have a perfect view of the bed as you come up the stairs). She told me he pressed his huge cock against her lips cock and slid his glands into her, then pulled out.. he repeated this, until she finally caved and begged him to fill her with his entire length. She also begged him ..."Don't come inside me until Mark is back". A few moments later they hear the front door open/close when I returned. I heard her deep moan as he pushed his length into her. I knew immediately what was happening, (She has a special moan when she takes the first stroke) listened for a few moments at the foot of the stairs. I heard more moans and the slapping of his loans against her buttocks... I could wait no longer and slowly walked up the stairs to see the majestic sight of my wife on all fours, her head and shoulders down on the bed, her beautifully shaped arse up , his hand on her hips, his firm fit body, his back arched as he drove his length in and out of her.. the sounds of their bodies and moans' filling the room. My wife looked at me, first a little worried as they had "broken the rules" .. but was quickly reassured as she saw me strip and my rock hard cock leap out into her view.. .... then his load groan as he started to cum inside my wife, triggering her own deep orgasm... I walked towards them both and she reached out and put my cock in her mouth as she came... I quickly exploded too, and all three of us lay on the bed together for a little longer before showering , dressing and heading off to work.
You couldn’t wait,,,but walked “ Slowly up the stairs” 😂

and then you moved forward between their thighs and gently kissed her tommy ..working down to her lips, gently kissing around her lips, down further to his shaft .. you looked up into her eyes, and then as you promised, you gently kissed his balls, then ran you tongue up his shaft, tasting her pussy on him, then felt her lips wrapped tightly around his thick shaft, and finally her clit...

This is Kennedy, and I think this is from when she's knocked up. She did several sessions with Fetish Fun Films. They are quite good, if not a bit nasty at times. The only bad thing is the videographer that can't keep his bloody mouth shut.
Thank you very much! Always love hearing the back story on pics that we post. Makes it more 'real' in our opinion.

Back