Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters

You looked at her in the doorway. Her towel covering her sweat coved body.. more in love with her than ever after listening to her moaning with another man inside her, in the adjacent bedroom. You had quickly covered your own hard cock with a towel.. not wanting her to see how hard you were. embarrassed by your own kink which had finally come true.. "Come in with us" she said ... ".. but I thought you did not want me there....you made me promise".. "I know" she said .." "He wants you to watch... I want you to watch.". You stood up, the towel falling from your on hard cock and she lead your by the hand back into the bedroom and then watched as she knelt on the chair and slowly impaled her self on him.

I love the scene in the movie "Nymphomaniac" when the two black guys start to argue over which hole in her body they want, leaving her totally unfulfilled :))))
But it was disappointing when she left them because they stopped fucking her because they could not decide who was going to fuck her asshole, cunt or mouth.

Nothing better than my wife's tight pussy after being taken by her lover .. the hot mixture of her juices and his seed, loosened by his thickness and stamina.. The first time I slide into her relaxed pussy I exploded almost immediately, it was like a gentle kiss flowing around every inch of my cock as I entered her, instead of her usual wonderful vice like grip ... and her lover started to understand why he was there.

You knew as a much older man the moment would come when you would no longer have the rigidity or stamina to satisfy your beautiful younger wife. She also knew too., but loved you more than anyone else she had ever done.. but she knew that you were right, and if she did not satisfy her physical desires it would ultimately destroy you both. What you both did not know or expect, was how hard your cock would get as you watched her prepare for her first lover.

Back