Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Somebody else took the liberty to caption one of my pictures, so why not share it here? Enjoy!

View attachment 5984267
Seeing them both in the kitchen, laughing, gently touching and kissing each other, after their night of passion, while you watched. You had hoped he would finally leave and you would get to reclaim your wife.. to sink your cock into her cum filled pussy .. but then it slowly dawned on you... your wife had decided he would stay the entire weekend.

Definitely and probably my favorite position.. to see my wife , her body filled with her lovers cock, his thick shaft stretching her pussy, more than I can , filling he with another inch more than me... she lies back, already fully satisfied , .. for me to enjoy the view, then pulls my head in closer to kiss her lips and clit, to watch her quiver with him inside, to taste her pussy on his shaft, to kiss his balls as she looks down... hearing him groan as he starts to pump the contents into her body, my wifes body...my beautiful wife.

When you suggested about having an open marriage she eagerly said that could be fun. When she left on her next Business trip you reminded her she was free to meet other men as long as she told you about it. When she phoned you on her second night away she asked if you were sure about having an open marriage you said yes. There was a brief silence before she told you was in her room with two men. She said okay when you told her to have fun.

Back