Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I can verify that the principle here is legit but it won’t happen with these pills. My wife has used testosterone cream applied locally in the vagina/. It helps with lubrication and local function. We dropped that and went to a hormone replacement doctor. They use a testosterone pellet which has a tiny amount. This pellet is implanted every 12 weeks in the butt cheek. It totally has turned our sex life around. She is 5 years past menopause and wants to have sex like in her mid thirties. The first 6 -12 months the libito is in insatiable mode. After that it gradually fades to a normal condition. As I said normal and decent libido of a 30 year old. Sometimes it way exceeded when she was younger. She went to Wellbutrin and got rid of the strong antidepressants which made her tired and killed libido completely. There Are some side effects related to hair which you can treat. Other than that, so far so good after 3 years now. It’s been a miracle. Then there is another legit laser treatment for the vagina which restores normal lube and vagina wall function. The doctor in Seattle that uses this utilizes the “Mona Lisa” laser. I first heard about ii in article from the Washington Post. There are other similar to this but the Mona Lisa actually works. Another true miracle.

Anyway, research the Hormone Replacement Therapy testosterone pellet for woman. It can fostasmuch as $2K per year, but it’s worth every cent. As for the Mona Lisa, it runs about $1K for the procedure and then every year or two, a touch up is needed for about $400. So that’s not too bad for that miracle To remove painful and dry post menopausal vaginal issues.
Nice share

Back