Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
I just can't get over how beautiful and so sexually arousing seeing beautiful white girls and hung black studs together in amazing sexual bliss truthfully sexually enjoying each other like they were made for each other to enjoy each other just like nature intended likewise nature must intended white men to enjoy from watching them and pleasuring himself.

I just can't get over how beautiful and so sexually arousing seeing beautiful white girls and hung black studs together in amazing sexual bliss truthfully sexually enjoying each other like they were made for each other to enjoy each other just like nature intended likewise nature must intended white men to enjoy from watching them and pleasuring himself.
I agree 100 %. More please!

It's between us girls only. The rumors are true!
2475837_900.jpg

As she told you about last night you became extremely aroused. Your mind raced to a point wondering how easy was it for her accept him inside her you almost missed the part where he had her again this morning and you realized she was sitting across from you full of his sperm. It was not until after you had reclaimed her and you felt how wet, loose and hot she was you agreed to her going with him next weekend. You told her not to worry about the condoms, that is why they make the morning after pill.

"On Campus Recruiting" is very important, and every white girl should feel obligated to serve as a recruiter and promoter IF she's taking black cock, herself ...
• It encourages more black males to attend college
• It keeps the black athletes content & happy on campus, thus they play college sports at the college longer
• It promotes & improves "good will" and "interracial relationships"
• It helps white girls identify & enjoy more fulfilling sex, thus they desire sex more often
Colleges who support & promote interracial activities on campus see, on average, 34% higher black male enrollments, 21% higher white female enrollments, larger ratio of graduating black students, and a 18% increase in winning sports teams, and more black athletes early signings & commitments to important revenue sports such as football and basketball.
caption_BBC-discussions-01.jpgcaption_BBC-discussions-02.jpg

Last edited:
Back