Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
That's about like my wife sliding Big Dan's Big fat black cock in her sweet little pussy. He was up Saturday to watch the UFC fights and it had been a few weeks since she had fucked him and he loves that tight white pussy of hers. He has always said not many women has ever taken his monster all the way to his balls but she can. But it usually takes her a while to get it all the way in. I will never forget when we met him at a bar in the motel we were staying and they danced and she said she didn't know what he had in his pants but it was a black dick she wanted to see it. A so she did but she couldn't take his monster till he shot a huge load in her pussy after her trying so hard to take it. After he cum in her and she slide down to his balls she nearly ******* from pleasure.

That's about like my wife sliding Big Dan's Big fat black cock in her sweet little pussy. He was up Saturday to watch the UFC fights and it had been a few weeks since she had fucked him and he loves that tight white pussy of hers. He has always said not many women has ever taken his monster all the way to his balls but she can. But it usually takes her a while to get it all the way in. I will never forget when we met him at a bar in the motel we were staying and they danced and she said she didn't know what he had in his pants but it was a black dick she wanted to see it. A so she did but she couldn't take his monster till he shot a huge load in her pussy after her trying so hard to take it. After he cum in her and she slide down to his balls she nearly ******* from pleasure.
Sounds great 😊

Back