Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
was this your story, ManNfries? or did you pick it up somewhere?
All stories are fictitious as far as I know; I just copy them, clean 'em up with photoshop, and post 'em. So, if you're asking if that supplement works, I'd have to say I don't know that it does.
I do know testosterone supplements work, but I've heard women sometimes have side effects from them.

Story: A man sees his doctor about his wife's sex drive, complaining that she rarely is ever in the mood for sex. So the doctor, who is also his golfing buddy, gives him a bottle of capsules and says to sprinkle the powder in her beverage at breakfast and at dinner.
A couple of weeks later the man stops by the doctors office and tells the doctor that the medication might be a bit too strong for his wife. The doctor asks why he thinks that, and the man says, well, her voice is changing, and she's growing a little facial hair. The doctor tells his friend that its just a mild side-effect, and to keep giving her the pills.
A couple weeks later the two are about to tee off a round of golf and the doctor brings up the man's wife, asking him if her sex drive had increased. The man tells the doctor, heck yeah, she wants sex every day now, BUT, I really think the dosage is too strong.
The doctor asks him why he thinks that, and the man says because she's now growing hair on her chest. The doctor scratches his head and asks the man how far down the chest hair grows, and the man says all the way down to her dick.
gif_LaughingBall.gif

Last edited:
Back