Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Black Manhood Conquers White Whore's Pussy!
My dad use to say, "you can't beat anything that fights you on its back" ... trust me when I say, if a woman chooses to wear your ass out in bed, she'll most definitely do so ... women are long distance runners ... men sprinters. They're quite capable of wearing out several men if they so desire, so don't kid yourself. It's just the nature of the beast.
Just a little info from one that's experienced it ...
gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif Mac

I dunno, that first one's a little too intense. There are more than enough beautiful young white girls who would willingly jump on the cocks of multiple black men. And the number increases everyday. But nobody needs to be ******. If they reject your catcalls, leave them in peace. Even in fantasy, ******* is just too much for me (though tricking a girl or seducing her to get back at her racist parents isn't).

.... Even in fantasy, ******* is just too much for me (though tricking a girl or seducing her to get back at her racist parents isn't).

I totally agree, but then, there are a lot of fetish things discussed on this site that I don't agree with, starting with ****** breeding, family ownership, neutering/humiliation of cucks, owning, and the list goes on. You've probably read my opinions at some time on all those topics. Some people just can't be happy with interracial sex, they have to take things to extremes to satisfy some vendetta they harbor of their own. And I'm reminded time and time again that racism only goes one way on this site. So I try to "feed the pidgeons" of their desires in as humorous manner as I can. Trust me, I could post some very graphic, reverse "victim" topics if I so desired, but I visit this site for entertainment and desire keeping it that way.
Thanks for your comment ... ******* is a very serious fetish. I wouldn't even suggest participating in it even if the female desired it to fulfill her own fantasy.
gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee.gif Mac

Back