Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Listening to her screaming ooooooohhhhhhhsgroaning , moaning crying out

In those all -over -the -body. Seized. by thunderous contractions her vagina
Wetly accepts his black creamy sperm....gushing so deep up inside.....the ache
In his pelvis ( knowing he 'll never be inside his "owned" white wife...ever again )
Seems to spread across the entire pelvic girdle...from one hip ..........to the other hip
He cannot pronounce how shocked and hurt he feels...humilated.
****** to watch three massive earth shattering orgasms....she has him bound spread eagle ,
exposed....his manhood locked in a stainless steel cage.
Her husband can only whimper when the bull turns to him. " She belongs to me , now. Your devoted white wife is now my slutty slave. Hurts, dont it ?

Then you heard the unmistakeable sound of her voice and moans when she’s about to orgasm. But they were different. They were louder and more intense. Then her whole body shook as his bbc brought her to an orgasm you never heard. She yelled she was cumming and she did. Then you heard a different sound, the sound of her black lover reaching his orgasm. You thought he would pull out and cum on her stomach, you were wrong . Your wife wrapped her legs around him as he moaned and slammed his bbc into her all the way. You knew what was happening, he pumped your wife’s womb full of his black seed, filling her. She smiled and they kissed in front of you. She was filled with cum and filled with sexual pleasure, and she would want more
How I wish that it would be my wife if not wish I could watch someone else's wife.

Then you heard the unmistakeable sound of her voice and moans when she’s about to orgasm. But they were different. They were louder and more intense. Then her whole body shook as his bbc brought her to an orgasm you never heard. She yelled she was cumming and she did. Then you heard a different sound, the sound of her black lover reaching his orgasm. You thought he would pull out and cum on her stomach, you were wrong . Your wife wrapped her legs around him as he moaned and slammed his bbc into her all the way. You knew what was happening, he pumped your wife’s womb full of his black seed, filling her. She smiled and they kissed in front of you. She was filled with cum and filled with sexual pleasure, and she would want more
I just love what you text, it makes my dick get so fucking hard.

WOW does this one ever it home to me. My 1st wife was 4'10" and only about 95 pounds, very petite and small tits. In our early 20's we lived in an apartment complex. i worked she didn't. We always had something wrong with everything in the apartment. Turns out i found out about 2 years after she kicked me out and divorced me that the black maintenance man was fucking her regularly. He was my guess, in his mid 60's, not very good looking and a bit overweight. i ONLY found out cause she told me when i happen to bump into her at the mall. She didnt spare any details and actually i think she took pleasure in telling me. She told me his cock was so much better than mine and all sorts of details. He was thick and she said 9 inches. i found it hard to fathom she could handle that size cock..but apparently she did and loved it.

My wife says there is a lot of truth to that this last new black dick she had wasn't that long but fucking huge in girth. I am sure she will be wanting it again before long but today two of our black friends are up watching football and she has teased them all afternoon. She will be getting some black cock today.

My wife says there is a lot of truth to that this last new black dick she had wasn't that long but fucking huge in girth. I am sure she will be wanting it again before long but today two of our black friends are up watching football and she has teased them all afternoon. She will be getting some black cock today.

WELL is that dick big or, what..
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 307204
View media item 307203
View media item 307201

Back