Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
If you can't laugh about sex, while having sex, when discussing sex or when thinking of sex, you're doing it wrong! It should be fun, both in practice and memories - and on top of that, you should be comfortable enough to joke about it, even when you're the 'butt' of the joke!

My husband, who created ALL of the photos I've been posting, has a wonderful sense of humor. As I mentioned in the past, ever since I was first 'blacked' he has been making these pictures and sending them to me - usually when I least expect it - while at work, while on a business trip, or some other time when we're separated, even briefly.

I'm really happy that so many folks enjoy these pictures and take the time to leave an automatic reply or even a comment. Please continue to do so and never take offense at what's posted - remember, they were originally intended for very private consumption!

Donna

So your husband creates these photos. Do you write selected captions ?
Maybe , once seen you offer other creative input. It's thrilling knowing
that a couple can make room for this type of relationship, and still
truly love each other , continuing to enhance each other's desires.
Thank you both for sharing

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment on mine and everyone elses contribution to this thread! Remember, while it may take you only a moment or two to read, it can take the creators of each picture quite some time to compose! So when you take the time to comment, you really give an ego boost and a lot of motivation to the folks who build these stories and pictures! So, on at least the behalf of my husband, who has done all of what I've posted, thank you all for your comments - we both deeply appreciate it!

Your artistic efforts are so stimulating. That's success. The scenarios have
broadened people's perspectives. It's a more effective means of evoking social
change than protest. Why ? Simply because the focus is upon the women's
Pleasure...often the husband chooses. to support his spouse. It's not that
long ago that women didn't equate sexual experiences with
their own enjoyment.

So your husband creates these photos. Do you write selected captions ?
Maybe , once seen you offer other creative input. It's thrilling knowing
that a couple can make room for this type of relationship, and still
truly love each other , continuing to enhance each other's desires.
Thank you both for sharing
No, It's all his work. He's the creative one in the family. I'm much more analytical.

He knows what turns me on (mostly the anticipation) and that's what he tailors his captions towards.

And, like a good hubby, you started to move away from your wife and her friend in order to give them room for some private talk. Eventually, you will leave the pool area altogether giving them chance to become a 'couple.'. Your wife will call or text you later if she needs anything. You are one very lucky hubby!

Thanks for sharing.

Sure enough...she took the next step. When she staggered back to you
six hours later. ...she said. " SORRY. But, once he fingered me to orgasm
I had to go. Oh honey, he's so huge. It took almost half an hour to get it all inside me. Then, once we started, i just couldn't stop. He came inside me five times.
I think maybe i could be pregnant. And, i want more..."

Back