Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
"... as you continued to watch, your lips ******* formed the words 'my wife' and you realized that you have never been more aroused than at this moment... 'my wife' you mumbled again as he moved closer to climax and your wife spread herself even wider in order to welcome his seed. 'My wife' you repeated one more time as he came inside her and your throbbing cock exploded in your hand as you also experienced an incredible orgasm. And, as she collapsed naked in his arms and kissed him deeply while basking in the afterglow, you knew your marriage was about to change... for the better. You are one very lucky hubby!"

Thank you for sharing.

You think back to your wedding day, and how your wife never looked more beautiful and sexy than she did in her white dress. But now you realize that wasn’t the case. Now you see she has never looked more beautiful and sexy as she does getting fucked by a big black cock. Her sexy moans of pleasure, how she willingly gave her precious white pussy to his long black dick. How she was completely lost in the moment of *******. And when she begged her powerful BBC lover to cum inside her, to fill her with his seed, well you got even more aroused than you ever did before. When she raised up off his huge cock, which was glistening with her juices, you saw cum began to drip out of her gaping pussy, and you saw how full of his black seed she was, you were never more turned on in your life. You were jerking off and seeing that made you shoot the biggest cumshot that you ever did in your life. Your wife looked back at you and smiled and giggled. “ Oh honey, you made such a huge mess all over yourself !” You smiled and nodded. She walked over and gave you a passionate kiss, and simply said “ This is only the beginning, we have a whole new adventure in front of us” “Andre and I are going to take a shower now, can you make drinks for us honey ?”

You think back to your wedding day, and how your wife never looked more beautiful and sexy than she did in her white dress. But now you realize that wasn’t the case. Now you see she has never looked more beautiful and sexy as she does getting fucked by a big black cock. Her sexy moans of pleasure, how she willingly gave her precious white pussy to his long black dick. How she was completely lost in the moment of *******. And when she begged her powerful BBC lover to cum inside her, to fill her with his seed, well you got even more aroused than you ever did before. When she raised up off his huge cock, which was glistening with her juices, you saw cum began to drip out of her gaping pussy, and you saw how full of his black seed she was, you were never more turned on in your life. You were jerking off and seeing that made you shoot the biggest cumshot that you ever did in your life. Your wife looked back at you and smiled and giggled. “ Oh honey, you made such a huge mess all over yourself !” You smiled and nodded. She walked over and gave you a passionate kiss, and simply said “ This is only the beginning, we have a whole new adventure in front of us” “Andre and I are going to take a shower now, can you make drinks for us honey ?”

so deliciously detailed. :qos: :devilish: very nice.

Back