stolen pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by biggrasp, Nov 20, 2011.

1. biggrasp

biggrasp Active Member Real Person

US
    have you ever got on here and found out someone has taken you pictures from you profile and made a fake profile...this just happened to me 3 different time in the last year....hell i guess the black guys with small cock's "Jimmy4U2Love" like to use my pictures to make them feel like there cock is big! assholes grow a bigger dick next time... im done venting!
    but , the guys that run the wedsite is good about taking care of those kind of people... thanks

blackmeat, razyrsharpe and Anj like this.
  2. Marshavon

Marshavon Member

I made a online friend and we exchanged pictures and he photoshopped them and posted them in several places. I am not happy...

3. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member Gold Member

I can understand that you are not happy about this. :(

4. Anj

Anj Well-Known Member Gold Member

LoL ! well take as a complement! You Cock is being admired by more people then you might know!

biggrasp and razyrsharpe like this.
  5. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It's happened to me ... twice... and the worst thing about it, was that it was with people I trusted... so I've learned my lesson and the main reason why I only share my profile photo...

razyrsharpe likes this.
  6. razyrsharpe

razyrsharpe Active Member

and it is a BEAUTIFUL photo! you are fucking gorgeous...deserving of all the BBC you can get!

7. Janice K

US
    Thanks..that's nice of you to say so...

razyrsharpe likes this.
  8. Marshavon

Marshavon Member

I seldom trust anyone online anymore with any pictures. I am a grandma now and I would hate for my kids or grand kids to find any of those pics. Sorry your trust was broken Janice!

9. Janice K

US
    Thanks for your understanding...

10. bbccurious

bbccurious New Member

Hence the reason I will never post a photo if you dont believe me if I describe myself tough. You can see me if you meet me is my motto Nobody has a gun to your head if you dont like me or visa verca just say so in a polite way and leave