stolen pictures

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
have you ever got on here and found out someone has taken you pictures from you profile and made a fake profile...this just happened to me 3 different time in the last year....hell i guess the black guys with small cock's "Jimmy4U2Love" like to use my pictures to make them feel like there cock is big! assholes grow a bigger dick next time... im done venting!
but , the guys that run the wedsite is good about taking care of those kind of people... thanks

I made a online friend and we exchanged pictures and he photoshopped them and posted them in several places. I am not happy...

It's happened to me ... twice... and the worst thing about it, was that it was with people I trusted... so I've learned my lesson and the main reason why I only share my profile photo...

It's happened to me ... twice... and the worst thing about it, was that it was with people I trusted... so I've learned my lesson and the main reason why I only share my profile photo...

and it is a BEAUTIFUL photo! you are fucking gorgeous...deserving of all the BBC you can get!

I seldom trust anyone online anymore with any pictures. I am a grandma now and I would hate for my ******* or grand ******* to find any of those pics. Sorry your trust was broken Janice!

If you send pics to someone that you never met face to face then you shouldn't really expect them to honor any agreement you had to keep them private. Half the profiles on this site are fake and were created with stolen pics, especially the ones with teen or 20 something girls in them. Most likely they are old white dudes who get off on pretending to be girls....:confused:

Hence the reason I will never post a photo if you dont believe me if I describe myself tough. You can see me if you meet me is my motto Nobody has a gun to your head if you dont like me or visa verca just say so in a polite way and leave

Back