Still Curious about cucks

I have been into this lifestyle for a few years. It has always amazed me that the husbands video, watch, eat out after etc. I have seen women lose they minds while being fucked crying yelling words like they possessed. Eyes rolled back digging into my back leaving scars. They never the same after that but the husband sends them back. I know they not leaving they husbands i got it. I still cant wrap my head around it.

I have been into this lifestyle for a few years. It has always amazed me that the husbands video, watch, eat out after etc. I have seen women lose they minds while being fucked crying yelling words like they possessed. Eyes rolled back digging into my back leaving scars. They never the same after that but the husband sends them back. I know they not leaving they husbands i got it. I still cant wrap my head around it.
There's several reasons, I think. First, sex is typically much more intense and exciting with a new partner. Even though cuck couples might have a decent sex life, a new partner will always be more exciting. It's how we're wired as humans.

Second, for many couples, the societal taboos being violated creates the intensity of the sexual scenario.

Finally, most guys who are into this get off on some types of humiliation. But none of this means that cuckold couples don't love and value each other and their shared lives together. Sex and relationships are two different things.

Go on my profile and pull up my posts and read back through them, maybe that will give you some insight into a cuckolds thoughts.

Back