Staying over at your lovers House

It's kind of a thrill to "know" what she's up to. I called her when she was just visiting a guy I knew she kinda wanted. I asked her to go in the bathroom and take off her panties and just sort of let him see up her short denim skirt. Show stayed on the phone until she went back into his living room and I was asking her if he could see her pussy. She said no very quietly on the phone then she said I'd have to let her off the phone to get his attention. I told her I'd call back in a few minutes. I did, but she sounded impatient and said call back in 10 minutes. When I did I got no answer. She showed up the next morning and looked apprehensive. I asked how'd it go? She said what? Nothing happened,. I just fell asleep on his floor. He has a real thick rug.
I said, I'll bet he does...

Karen started staying over at robs regularly a couple of months into their relationship and come home around 6am so I could go to work and she could be there to sort the ******* for school. It lead to weekends at his, weekends away and then going to ibiza for a week together which this year was their third year going away together. She always comes home with a huge smile on her face and thanks me for being so amazing for supporting her. This month is their 4 year anniversary together and still going strong.

My wife, Nellie, has been dating a young beautiful black man for almost 3 years and has spent every weekend with him with few exceptions. Usually I take her to meet him for dinner in his city 3 hours from us and after dinner, she goes with him and I come home unless I decide to stay and watch/clean. If so, I sleep on his couch usually. On Mondays, he comes home for a nooner which I watch and then after she cleans his place, we come home! The angst of knowing what is happening is awesome and I need relief from my hands many times each weekend! We love it.

My wife has been to 2 different lovers home but has not spent the night yet. sadly she no longer sees either of them so hopefully we will find the right guy soon and it will happen

I have spent a few nights with my Bulls. On a couple of occasions my spouse has been there and slept in the spare room. We did have a Black man who came to visit us and got a hotel room. The first night all three of us slept in the same bed. The second night Hubby went home and I spent the night alone with the Black man. I do like it when the three of us can sleep in the same bed. It is a lot of fun getting fucked during the night and wondering if my spouse is awake or not.

Nellie loves sleeping naked with the guys but especially loves waking the guy with her mouth and having morning hot sex! Part of the thrill!

Back