HungBlack45

Male
From
FL, US
As I posted earlier, I am in St. Martin and having a fantastic time. I noticed that we have over ten pages of “stuff” related to St. Martin and was thinking maybe (if my idea is out in left field, please say so) we can have the first ever Black to White St. Martin trip. There are so many options here for everything that’s in this group. I am curious how many would be interested in something like this ?? If there isn’t any interest, I will “go back to my corner with my idea” and continue to have the fun I am having here !!!

Come ho postato in precedenza, sono a St. Martin e mi diverto moltissimo. Ho notato che abbiamo oltre dieci pagine di "roba" relativa a St. Martin e stavo pensando che forse (se la mia idea è fuori nel campo di sinistra, per favore ditelo) possiamo avere il primo viaggio Black to White St. Martin. Ci sono così tante opzioni qui per tutto ciò che è in questo gruppo. Sono curioso di sapere quanti sarebbero interessati a qualcosa del genere ?? Se non c'è alcun interesse, "tornerò al mio angolo con la mia idea" e continuerò a divertirmi qui !!
Mi interessa, ma non un semplice VIAGGIO, ma viverci almeno per qualche mese, dal punto di vista di essere schiavo degli schiavi neri dominanti.

Mi interessa, ma non un semplice VIAGGIO, ma viverci almeno per qualche mese, dal punto di vista di essere schiavo degli schiavi neri dominanti.
Thanks for your note. While what you’re seeking may be possible, what we are contemplating here is much different. This is a vacation trip to St. Martin that would be 7 to 10 days max.

sailboat? after that couple pirated catamaran..u r insane..

The issue in Grenada with these three punks is an extremely isolated occurrence. If you’re in St. Martin for the Heineken regatta you will see how many attend.
There was a regatta in Grenada prior to the St. Martin one and it was well attended.
It’s similar to a shooting on the subway and saying that I am insane if I use it again. Eye opening but extremely isolated.

As I posted earlier, I am in St. Martin and having a fantastic time. I noticed that we have over ten pages of “stuff” related to St. Martin and was thinking maybe (if my idea is out in left field, please say so) we can have the first ever Black to White St. Martin trip. There are so many options here for everything that’s in this group. I am curious how many would be interested in something like this ?? If there isn’t any interest, I will “go back to my corner with my idea” and continue to have the fun I am having here !!!

So we are at the six month mark since I posted this idea and some have expressed an interest in this event. If we are to move forward from just talk to planning this, input is necessary from everyone interested.

1. What time of the year works best !! I know this will be crazy but not everyone can go at the same time until it becomes a regular thing. We would have to take the general consensus and roll with it.

2. Does everyone have a favorite place to stay ? Suggest a hotel property as a first time location to give everyone a comfort level as opposed to an b&b.

3. Does everyone want to make their own travel arrangements? The other side of this would be approaching an airline to give us a special rate with a code share.

4. Anyone opposed to a clothing optional charter as our yearly group excursion ?? As opposed to a group meet at Orient or Cupecoy ??

Your input is greatly appreciated in making this a reality !!

Well since I have had only two responses, I am officially killing this idea !!
It seems most are fantasizing about this and are not really serious.
I will resort back to having fun in St. Martin on my own as I do every year !!

We are interested

anyone going to be there end of March/first part of April next spring? We will be floating around numerous beaches/bars and would love to find out where best places to connect with any of you great people??!!

Back