St. John/ St Thomas Virgin Islands

mwc4luvn

Couple
is there any chance of finding BBC in St Thomas/ St John? If so, how is the best way to plan a hookup?

Good day..

Short of meeting / picking someone up at a bar or the beach, you can check AFF, as a few locals are on there.
Craigslist was the best option when it had their Casual Encounters section, but very few other lifestyle sites have members down here, but I guess you could always also check LSL, SDC, etc.. A site called Love VooDoo, or something like that existed and had members around here, but also looks to be gone..

Anywho.. enjoy your trip.. if anything else we can help you with please let me know.

Have safe travels.

Good day..

Short of meeting / picking someone up at a bar or the beach, you can check AFF, as a few locals are on there.
Craigslist was the best option when it had their Casual Encounters section, but very few other lifestyle sites have members down here, but I guess you could always also check LSL, SDC, etc.. A site called Love VooDoo, or something like that existed and had members around here, but also looks to be gone..

Anywho.. enjoy your trip.. if anything else we can help you with please let me know.

Have safe travels.
What’s AFF? A friend would like to know 😈

Back