Spontaneous place you had sex at???

Edwin fingered me the "very first time" we danced together on a crowded dance floor at a bar the three of us were at while doing some club hopping after previously dining out together. The third one mentioned was my hubby! In fact it was hubby who encouraged Edwin, his old university friend and roommate, to dance with me. Hubby isn't much of a dancer and I love to dance. I must also confess, well maybe not! But I must! Yes! I did a little massaging of Edwin's black manhood as he fingered me, but only through his pants! His damn zipper gave me a problem! Later however that would all change when I invited him back to our hotel suite for a night cap, much to hubby's surprise! The rest of our story is posted elsewhere on this site!

P.S. Does this count as a bonafied response to your question?

Last edited:
Countless times at work with an ex until he left the firm almost became a regular lunch time thing lol
I a lift in hotel that was hot couldn't wait to get to the room, in Dubai as well we'd have been in soooooo much trouble if we'd got caught. Adore a public fingering, my latest is always doing that

patty0.jpg Elevator! Up against the wall, fully clothed, my legs around his waist. It was late at night in a 30 story office building and the doors opened several times but I kept my eyes closed so don't have a clue how many saw us. He had a huge stain from my juice on his crotch!!! lol I was a very wild gal!!

Last edited:
Back