Splash Mocha

KeikoandSarge

Couple
Real Person
From
MI, US
My wife totally blew me away yesterday. Up to this point, we’ve just fantasized about her with a bull. But yesterday, she said Splash Mocha sounds like it would be perfect for us! She wants us to go as voyouers. But still, this is huge for us. She says she wants to see bulls fucking hotwives while I get her off and she wants to make couple friends that share the same desires. I guess my question is....are they cool with couples going to dance and stuff with bulls, but not have sex. Plus, I’d love to hear about anybody’s experiences at previous Splash Mocha events. Thank you so much, this site is so full of kind experienced people. Everybody has been so nice on here, I’m so glad I found this site.:)

This would be great for you and you wife. I took my wife and she watched and talked to some of the ,husbands,wife’s and bulls All the guys are complete gentleman. I am going to take my wife again. You will see some of the hottest IR live sex. My wife is still a Bbc virgin. But hopefully one day she will convert.

Awesome, thanks. So there’s not slot of pressure to fuck? How about the playrooms? Can you go in there too? That’s what my wife is most intrigued about.

There's a SplashMocha IR event Aug 16-19, and a SpashMocha couples only hotel takeover. Both are in Ft. Lauderdale. We're going to the August one for some fun.

Yes!

I saw this thread this morning, looked up the event, texted it to my Wife, and She booked our reservation when She got home.

Looking forward to this!

Last edited:
We’re hoping to go if we can find something to do with the *******. Either camp or our in-laws....but if we can’t there’s always next year. I’m just psyched she wants to go. :dance:

Slightly OT, but this one pic was posted on the Splash Mocha site:

1516573052143.png

Remember seeing this series. It maybe was just posing without penetration, but extremely hot nonetheless. Does anybody, by chance, know how to located the other pics from this series?

Is that one a mocha party? Other than the chocolate room, it didn’t seem like it.
No thats more of a swingers event. Its not a splashMOCHA event its a splashtakeover event. Look for Mocha in the splash takeover event titles for interracial events. If you are confused PM me and ill help you out.

We have been the last 3 years and its a good time for all! Its a low/no pressure event with plenty of BBC. There are playrooms where you can just watch and/or participate. Its completely up to you. For all of you women/couples wanting to find out more about the lifestyle there really isnt a better way to do it. You can observe/watch and mingle with BBC and do it in a very comfortable atmosphere. You will meet many couples of varying experience and ask any questions you may have. I promise you if you go for 3 days, by the third day you will be ready to play. All the guys there are very respectful and know not to be pushy or too forward, the hosts will not allow that and will deal promptly with any issues that would arise but i havent heard of any ever happening. If your on the fence about this lifestyle and want to learn more about it this is where to do it. If you all have any questions about the event feel free to PM me. No i dont work for splash though.

Totally agree with what wahoosurfer said. TJ, who's group are the black men that attend, are all very friendly, in great shape, have true BBC's and not only well mannered, but show the ladies attention like they are the most special person on Earth. My fiancée and I have been twice, but due to work issues, not because we didn't want to go more. One can watch or join in either in the chocolate or group room, and feel totally, totally comfortable. I will say, KeikoandSarge, the best time to go if you were to have to do a day pass, would be at night. Daytime is fun, but not nearly the same thing. We both love it and I really think you would have a hard time not enjoying yourselves. Oh, the hotels that Wayne & Missy choose are very nice, not just "run of the mill". Without re-reading the thread, I think someone said something about who attends. I think there are about 60 BBC men and the rest couples, for the white women to get their share of BBC.

Back