Splash Mocha - Feb 2020

Oh ok I will check it out. Thanks
Please go to our website at www.splashmocha.com to find out more information about the events and to book for Splash Mocha in Atlanta, GA, February 6-9, 2020. From there you will be able to read about the theme nights, the activities and see all the room availability. Please keep in mind, we have less than 5 rooms left before we sell out. If you are interested a decision will need to be made fast. We predict we will sell out before the end of this coming week.

My GF (at the time) had reservations for 2018 but last min she elected to go on a Carnival cruise w one of her bulls for 7 days. The wonderful people at Splash Mocha did let me attend as a single cuck and although I truly did miss my GF performing for me, I was able to make several bulls and queens experience more enjoyable which I was very grateful for. The pool parties were awesome and unspeakable action at the planed events. I had such a great time that I would be willing to pay for a room for a queen or queens for future events. If you are interested, please let me know.

Back