Splash Mocha Experience

Hey Everyone
Can anyone here wants to discuss about the experience they get from the splash mocha happened few days back?
Any bbc, hotwifes, or any cuckold
Please everyone wants to read about your amazing experience
So we unfortunately had to step back from splash this year, I'm having a hysterectomy which won't be healed in time for the event. My hubs emailed our situation to Tina who ignored our emails until after the 90day deadline. Won't transfer our room to our gf even though she has attended before, won't transfer to next year when I might actually be healed, but is going to resell our room and try to keep our money even though the first email predates the 90day time limit. Pretty unfortunate to find out how callous Tina could be to ensure she makes a profit. I think that'll about do it for me for splashmocha events from here out. It was pretty gross to hear that Tina also apparently thinks me having my uterus removed and someones husband having voluntary back surgery are equal

So we unfortunately had to step back from splash this year, I'm having a hysterectomy which won't be healed in time for the event. My hubs emailed our situation to Tina who ignored our emails until after the 90day deadline. Won't transfer our room to our gf even though she has attended before, won't transfer to next year when I might actually be healed, but is going to resell our room and try to keep our money even though the first email predates the 90day time limit. Pretty unfortunate to find out how callous Tina could be to ensure she makes a profit. I think that'll about do it for me for splashmocha events from here out. It was pretty gross to hear that Tina also apparently thinks me having my uterus removed and someones husband having voluntary back surgery are equal
Hello, we are Wayne and Missy owners of Splash Mocha and Tina works for us.

First of all let me start by saying, Tina nor are we "callous" with anyone's medical issues, our hearts do go out to those who are having problems and we wish them our best. We understand life can throw a curve ball, but we have policies in place for a reason just like any other company in the world.

Now, if you will allow me to address the rest of this rhetoric. First of all, we have an Event Cancellation Policy that is posted on our website and to be able to make a reservation a potential guest must agree to the terms and conditions for which this couple obviously did; here is the policy: Event Cancellation Policy: Splash Mocha registration fees are refundable in full up to 91 days prior to the event, less an administrative fee of $250. No refunds will be issued 90 days prior to the event. Not only is it posted on our website and the fact you must agree to the terms and conditions which is stated above, but it is also in the reservation confirmation that each and every guest receives when the reservation is booked via email. We also say on our website that we highly recommend to our guests they may want to consider travel insurance and we have gone as far as to have three solid recommendations posted.

I have included a screen shot of their original email and I would like those reading this to take note of the date it was originally sent which was August 9th. August 9th is past the 90 day cut off by almost a week. They were planning to attend our event in Houston which begins November 3rd. According to the calendar, August 4th is 91 days and a refund would have been issued less a $250 administrative fee according to our Event Cancellation Policy, therefore August 5th is 90 days and he sent his email on August 9th. Again, her husband originally sent the email on August 9th. On August 10th, he sent another email asking if anyone had seen his email, then he followed up with a phone call on August 10th at 5:18pm and the call lasted 5 minutes. Plus, when someone sends an email the date we use when determining if they are beyond the 90 policy is the original date the email was sent not when we respond to their email. August 9th was the first date her husband contacted us, which is within 90 days before the event on November 3rd. I find it curious that she never mentioned that her husband also called and spoke to Tina. Now, on August 15th we followed up in writing, but it still doesn't change the fact her husband originally sent the email on August 9th.

During the call Tina explained in detail the cancellation policy and was very sympathetic with the fact his wife was having surgery (he never disclosed what kind of surgery she was having nor did he mention that he was having surgery), she discussed the dates, pointed out his original email was sent on August 9th. She explained we no longer transfer events to future parties and transferring to friends is not an option due to privacy issues (her husband did not go into detail about a "gf" or that she had been before, simply said, "a friend"). The rules are the rules for which we as the owners have set forth for her to carry out. I was present during the call and not one time was she "callous", uncaring or unprofessional. The hard stance on the cancellation policy is due to the massive loses we as owners and the company took during COVID and for those who are business owners will understand this.

To the lady who made the very untrue and unprofessional comments, I would like you to call in at 888-278-2483 and ask to speak to me (Wayne) so we can have a discussion instead of taking this way out. As a matter of fact, I am always open to discussions of any kind. For anyone who has questions, please feel free to call.

Sincerely,

Wayne & Missy, Owners
Splash MochaEmail.jpg

Hello, we are Wayne and Missy owners of Splash Mocha and Tina works for us.

First of all let me start by saying, Tina nor are we "callous" with anyone's medical issues, our hearts do go out to those who are having problems and we wish them our best. We understand life can throw a curve ball, but we have policies in place for a reason just like any other company in the world.

Now, if you will allow me to address the rest of this rhetoric. First of all, we have an Event Cancellation Policy that is posted on our website and to be able to make a reservation a potential guest must agree to the terms and conditions for which this couple obviously did; here is the policy: Event Cancellation Policy: Splash Mocha registration fees are refundable in full up to 91 days prior to the event, less an administrative fee of $250. No refunds will be issued 90 days prior to the event. Not only is it posted on our website and the fact you must agree to the terms and conditions which is stated above, but it is also in the reservation confirmation that each and every guest receives when the reservation is booked via email. We also say on our website that we highly recommend to our guests they may want to consider travel insurance and we have gone as far as to have three solid recommendations posted.

I have included a screen shot of their original email and I would like those reading this to take note of the date it was originally sent which was August 9th. August 9th is past the 90 day cut off by almost a week. They were planning to attend our event in Houston which begins November 3rd. According to the calendar, August 4th is 91 days and a refund would have been issued less a $250 administrative fee according to our Event Cancellation Policy, therefore August 5th is 90 days and he sent his email on August 9th. Again, her husband originally sent the email on August 9th. On August 10th, he sent another email asking if anyone had seen his email, then he followed up with a phone call on August 10th at 5:18pm and the call lasted 5 minutes. Plus, when someone sends an email the date we use when determining if they are beyond the 90 policy is the original date the email was sent not when we respond to their email. August 9th was the first date her husband contacted us, which is within 90 days before the event on November 3rd. I find it curious that she never mentioned that her husband also called and spoke to Tina. Now, on August 15th we followed up in writing, but it still doesn't change the fact her husband originally sent the email on August 9th.

During the call Tina explained in detail the cancellation policy and was very sympathetic with the fact his wife was having surgery (he never disclosed what kind of surgery she was having nor did he mention that he was having surgery), she discussed the dates, pointed out his original email was sent on August 9th. She explained we no longer transfer events to future parties and transferring to friends is not an option due to privacy issues (her husband did not go into detail about a "gf" or that she had been before, simply said, "a friend"). The rules are the rules for which we as the owners have set forth for her to carry out. I was present during the call and not one time was she "callous", uncaring or unprofessional. The hard stance on the cancellation policy is due to the massive loses we as owners and the company took during COVID and for those who are business owners will understand this.

To the lady who made the very untrue and unprofessional comments, I would like you to call in at 888-278-2483 and ask to speak to me (Wayne) so we can have a discussion instead of taking this way out. As a matter of fact, I am always open to discussions of any kind. For anyone who has questions, please feel free to call.

Sincerely,

Wayne & Missy, Owners
Splash MochaView attachment 5334546
I will ask my husband to send me the screenshot of the email he sent Tuesday August 2nd, what kind of surgery or my medical problems he felt was not his place to explain to you, however I do know for a fact he told her it was a hysterectomy and that she compared it to someones husband having back surgery. He offered multiple solutions for your "constantly sold out event" that would have fallen within your policies but was met with a cold response. So no I have no interest in calling to talk with you further or participating in your events ever again especially after your lacky up there targeting and harassing me about my illness.

Why would admin block her from posting? Let her finish posting the email she claimed her husband sent within the 90 days. Once you blocked soneone and don't let them speak, you are definitely hiding something.

Hey Everyone
Can anyone here wants to discuss about the experience they get from the splash mocha happened few days back?
Any bbc, hotwifes, or any cuckold
Please everyone wants to read about your amazing experience
it's an experience that can't really be put into words..in sports terms, it would be the Superbowl of Swinger events across the country..if you're an open minded couple or single it's the place to be..you literally can you'll have all your body can stand with permission of course..you'll hand in one place people that think interracial sex is beautiful..as mold as you want to wild as you want without judgement

Back