Splash Mocha Atlanta

We will be at Atlanta, which will be our fourth SM.

I wear a dress down to the party area. A fairly sexy dress, I hope, but an actual dress. The organizers ask everyone to be "street legal" in the common areas of the hotel. This request is routinely ignored, and I have definitely seen some hotel staff who looked uncomfortable running into basically naked people in the halls. This is really too bad, and I do worry that if it continues it might be hard for them to find hotels willing to host the event.

I don't personally dress in theme for the nightly parties. I would guess that about 1/3 of the attendees dress in theme. Just wear something that makes you feel sexy and you will have a great time.
You are 100% right at everything you just said about being street legal in the common areas of the hotel. When we see people breaking the rules, they will be sent to their rooms to dress appropriately.

We do not require guests to dress in theme, but do encourage it. Like you said, be comfortable and sexy.

Cheers,

Tina~

March will be our first time going to splash mocha. We are looking for ideas for what she should wear? Anyone ladies have pics of what you wear at Splash?
We hope to go later in the year in August. I’m looking now to register for it. One question I had looking at signing up for the social media networking and club membership was that it asks for a profile picture. Do you know if you submit a full face picture or do you blur your face or? I mean from one aspect, people are going to see you there, but that’s different to me than maybe being spotted on a social media sight. I wasn’t sure about what to submit.

We hope to go later in the year in August. I’m looking now to register for it. One question I had looking at signing up for the social media networking and club membership was that it asks for a profile picture. Do you know if you submit a full face picture or do you blur your face or? I mean from one aspect, people are going to see you there, but that’s different to me than maybe being spotted on a social media sight. I wasn’t sure about what to submit.
Hello,

You can post whatever picture you want. You cannot post nude or "action" shots as your main profile photo, it must be some sort of a G-rated photo. For example, it can be a photo of a flower, a landscape, with your faces or without the choice is yours.

Cheers,

Tina~

Join us for our nightly meet & greets, followed by our famous nightly themed dances!

Thursday Night - Safari Night - Dress in Your Best Camo

Friday Night - Hospital Hotties

Saturday Night - The Black and White Splash Mocha Signature Party - Leather and Lace - Men in White, Ladies in Black

Those are the theme nights. Of course dressing in theme is never mandatory at Splash Mocha. Dress in what you are comfortable in.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Tina
Splash Mocha
This sounds like so much fun!! We've always wanted to attend!!

As a newbie who is planning on attending during either the Friday/Saturday day pass time. What can we expect? Is it scheduled times for certain events? Or more do/go where you want and approach who you find attractive etc. sorry for all the question wife and I have never been to a lifestyle event before.

As a newbie who is planning on attending during either the Friday/Saturday day pass time. What can we expect? Is it scheduled times for certain events? Or more do/go where you want and approach who you find attractive etc. sorry for all the question wife and I have never been to a lifestyle event before.
All of the above is correct. We have meet and greets, dance parties & playrooms each night at certain times. On Friday and Saturday during the days we have seminars going on at certain times. As far as potential playmates, you approach them like you would anyone at any other event or meeting anyone in a restaurant or bar. The difference is, every guest at the event is all on the same page. We've taken the guess work out of it for you. Keep and open mind, try not to overthink it and let people know you are new to the event. You will do just fine.

Cheers,

Tina~

I've been to 10 splash events and Atlanta will be my 11th. I have told countless people about it and each and every person who has gone, every single one, has had a great time and many have become regulars. You can't really compare it to anything else because there is nothing quite like it on our side of the lifestyle. People often ask which location is better Houston, Ft. Lauderdale or Atlanta (they just started in Orlando but I haven't been yet but heard glowing reviews about the event there). Each location has it's own unique vibe and energy but all are fantastic. For anyone who has not been yet and going to their first, you will find that the community is extremely helpful as are the people who run the event. We will all do our best to answer any questions that you may have about the event. It's definitely worth it.

As for the themes, it's a really good balance of people who participate and people who don't. If you dress in theme you won't feel out of place and if you decide not to, you won't feel like you are on an island. You'll be perfectly fine either way.

Im a single male interested in attending. Do i need to buy a membership first?? The FAQ's said passes arent available for single males

I joined their site. But I absolutely HATE that they hold hotel takeover events in Florida, Georgia, and Texas, but they don't hold any events in LOS ANGELES!!! And when I've asked, they never respond at all.

I joined their site. But I absolutely HATE that they hold hotel takeover events in Florida, Georgia, and Texas, but they don't hold any events in LOS ANGELES!!! And when I've asked, they never respond at all.
I'm just curious. Hate is such a strong word. I've been to each of the different cities and very few people are actually from the State where the event is being held. Meaning, most people are traveling from somewhere. I'm in the NYC area so I can feel your frustration about not having something more convenient. I simply choose to embrace the fact that going gives me an opportunity to travel to other cities and meet people from all over the country as well as from abroad. Instead of being upset, just attend one so that you can see what it's all about for yourself. I'm just saying that if you do you'll come away with a better appreciation of what they are doing. Let's celebrate and support them because it's not like there are a lot of events of this caliber that cater to black men.

I'm just curious. Hate is such a strong word. I've been to each of the different cities and very few people are actually from the State where the event is being held. Meaning, most people are traveling from somewhere. I'm in the NYC area so I can feel your frustration about not having something more convenient. I simply choose to embrace the fact that going gives me an opportunity to travel to other cities and meet people from all over the country as well as from abroad. Instead of being upset, just attend one so that you can see what it's all about for yourself. I'm just saying that if you do you'll come away with a better appreciation of what they are doing. Let's celebrate and support them because it's not like there are a lot of events of this caliber that cater to black men.
You're right on all points. Thank you. Yes, "hate" is a strong term, and I seldom use it. In my frustration at having my inquiries, politely and eloquently phrased, simply go ignored is what evoked my outburst.

On a more positive tip, several women and couples showed sincere interest in meeting me off that site, independent of their events since they're relatively local. In fact, I may be meeting up with one or two couples sometime this month. I am grateful to SPLASH MOCHA at least for that.

You're right on all points. Thank you. Yes, "hate" is a strong term, and I seldom use it. In my frustration at having my inquiries, politely and eloquently phrased, simply go ignored is what evoked my outburst.

On a more positive tip, several women and couples showed sincere interest in meeting me off that site, independent of their events since they're relatively local. In fact, I may be meeting up with one or two couples sometime this month. I am grateful to SPLASH MOCHA at least for that.
No doubt. I can feel where you're coming from. Trust me, once you see their operation, you will understand why doing an event in Cali is so difficult. They supply everything for their events, beds, pool chairs, displays, stages etc and it's all hauled by trucks that the staff drives themselves. Since they are based near the Southeast, the amount of time, it would take to haul everything out there and then to drive it all back would be a tremendous undertaking. Maybe one day they will make it further out west, but for now, Houston does draw a lot of people from the West coast and most people are able to get direct flights right into Houston.

We Just got our event passes for Thu/Fri/Sat. Unfortunately, we have to stay off-site bc the rooms were sold out. We are looking forward to meeting new people and having vixen filled by quality black men

No doubt. I can feel where you're coming from. Trust me, once you see their operation, you will understand why doing an event in Cali is so difficult. They supply everything for their events, beds, pool chairs, displays, stages etc and it's all hauled by trucks that the staff drives themselves. Since they are based near the Southeast, the amount of time, it would take to haul everything out there and then to drive it all back would be a tremendous undertaking. Maybe one day they will make it further out west, but for now, Houston does draw a lot of people from the West coast and most people are able to get direct flights right into Houston.
Copy that.
Who knows? Maybe they'll become so successful, they can turn it into a minor franchise, adding Chi-Town, L.A., and my old hometown, NYC.

Back