Splash Mocha ATL

Sure hate that the Ft Lauderdale is full. I don’t think it’d be quite as much fun staying at the overflow hotel. I guess that’s one you gotta jump on soon as it opens for booking. I’m pretty sure we are gonna start attending this event every time we can. I’m already looking forward to seeing everyone in Houston.

Sure hate that the Ft Lauderdale is full. I don’t think it’d be quite as much fun staying at the overflow hotel. I guess that’s one you gotta jump on soon as it opens for booking. I’m pretty sure we are gonna start attending this event every time we can. I’m already looking forward to seeing everyone in Houston.
Yeah it's a shame, but you have to remember that most of the people from last year rolled over to 2021 because of the pandemic. You should definitely book it asap when the window opens but this year was special circumstances for sure.

Were y’all able to make any recordings? Think y’all mentioned it in the telegram.

I can not relay how fun this event was for me and my wife. She was apprehensive about going, but because of the kindness and friendly people there, as well as the bbc’s she experienced, we are likely going to Houston. We made some really great friends, enjoyed the sites, and relished the atmosphere. It has really changed the game for us, if only for my wife seeing that this whole community exists. She even did a boudoir photoshoot! We met some on this thread, and look forward to seeing you all again. It was perfect!!!

I can not relay how fun this event was for me and my wife. She was apprehensive about going, but because of the kindness and friendly people there, as well as the bbc’s she experienced, we are likely going to Houston. We made some really great friends, enjoyed the sites, and relished the atmosphere. It has really changed the game for us, if only for my wife seeing that this whole community exists. She even did a boudoir photoshoot! We met some on this thread, and look forward to seeing you all again. It was perfect!!!
There you are! So glad you two enjoyed yourselves as much as you did. Post Thanos Snap Era has begun!

Back