SPH

My gf does it all the time ... she is not cucking me yet but we have sessions with impact play (she whips me), lots and lots of SPH (degrading me mentally, I'm 4" so it's working well), denial role play (she tells me her pussy is not for small pencil dick), and as of recent, during the SpH sessions, cuckolding role play (she needs a big one to satisfy her, I am not enough).

What I like a LOT is that sometimes she translates this to daily life situations... The other day I said something, her reply was "ok, pencil dick!"

My gf does it all the time ... she is not cucking me yet but we have sessions with impact play (she whips me), lots and lots of SPH (degrading me mentally, I'm 4" so it's working well), denial role play (she tells me her pussy is not for small pencil dick), and as of recent, during the SpH sessions, cuckolding role play (she needs a big one to satisfy her, I am not enough).

What I like a LOT is that sometimes she translates this to daily life situations... The other day I said something, her reply was "ok, pencil dick!"
So beautifull your gf knows sph be thankful of her

Back