Spanking your cuck?

I most certainly do! I do not tolerate being disobeyed, sassed or getting back talk, especially in front of my Bull or gentleman friend. The first time I had to take my hairbrush to hubby in front of my Black Bull made a huge positive difference of how my Bull felt in our home going forward. Believe me, hubby's face was as red as his ass on his way to the corner. Besides, the positive comments from my Bull, reinforced my authority over hubby. This experience or I should say lesson in authority was only exceeded at the time my Bull took hubby over his knee for the first time. White hubby over his wife's Black Bull's knee and getting his bare ass spanked royally turned out to be life changing for hubby. Now my Black Bull does not need my permission to spank and now hubby not only knows his place, but accepts it.
😍 this is beautiful, I wholeheartedly support what you said it should be like that more often, I have never had a QoS or gf that could actually impose that dominance over being disobeyed or talked back to and I feel like in the presence of her bull her punishments would be 100% effective and would be not only beneficial to the cuck but very erotic and strongly help to shape the dynamic. Laying there with tears in my eyes and my ass bruised and red and sore while I hear them talking between them about how well she done and hearing the Bull have a little chuckle about how well I listen would be beautiful

I had a bull that used to put cuck in his place. He would text regularly in between meetings asking how things were. If cuck wasn't treating me like a queen and doing his chores my Bull would take note. Then when he visited he would order cuck to strip, secure and ball gag in his mouth then give him a good spanking with a belt/paddle. It was very erotic and kept cuck very attentive.
We have something similar. My wife felt she was being yo spoiling abd loose with him, asked her boyfriend for some help. He raised 3 ******* over the knee

Sometimes the bull spanks my wife's ass while they have doggystyle sex together.
But neither of them has ever spanked me...

I most certainly do! I do not tolerate being disobeyed, sassed or getting back talk, especially in front of my Bull or gentleman friend. The first time I had to take my hairbrush to hubby in front of my Black Bull made a huge positive difference of how my Bull felt in our home going forward. Believe me, hubby's face was as red as his ass on his way to the corner. Besides, the positive comments from my Bull, reinforced my authority over hubby. This experience or I should say lesson in authority was only exceeded at the time my Bull took hubby over his knee for the first time. White hubby over his wife's Black Bull's knee and getting his bare ass spanked royally turned out to be life changing for hubby. Now my Black Bull does not need my permission to spank and now hubby not only knows his place, but accepts it.
This sounds incredible!

I had a bull that used to put cuck in his place. He would text regularly in between meetings asking how things were. If cuck wasn't treating me like a queen and doing his chores my Bull would take note. Then when he visited he would order cuck to strip, secure and ball gag in his mouth then give him a good spanking with a belt/paddle. It was very erotic and kept cuck very attentive.
Knowing a word of my wife & my buttcheeks will butn makes me reallr really well behaved. She feels empowered

Yes, wife spanks me and sometimes her boyfriend as well. Last weekend I was spanked by both of them for refusing to rim him. They shoved his boxers in my mouth as a gag while they did it. Then they threw me out of the house as long as he was visiting and I wasn't allowed back inside before late that evening.
I was sent to my friends, to my mom or to sit in the garden. After the first soanking i stoped argewing

I don't practice spanking with hubby but instead more and more often CBT sessions or better BT sessions (C is caged and out of the game), for me this is an important part of domestic discipline and it has an important physical, psychological and emotional aspect
Good for you. Nothing like a strong assertive woman.

her bull did that to me too, then he fucked me in front of her too

I wish that happened in our marriage, it may have put me in my place and prevented her from divorcing me. I can imagine that after my spanking she would reward and thank her boyfriend with wide opened legs and an aroused pussy.

Back