Spanked ass

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bottom and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her , so i engineered a visit for him to make her fantasies reality,
we called him "the Reverend" lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, to no one's surprise it was lol ,
All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see in the posted video she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times while over his knee , and it was a great introduction for her and he was interested in having her work some of the spanking parties he was considering starting up ,

and after see the beginning of this clip from a tv show in the link below

and the no nonsense dominance of nanna she has often fantasised about surrendering her bare bottom and wet pussy to a old black man or woman

and she would react much like the girl does in the beginning of her spanking all cocky and compliant and taking down her panties for them and bending over their knees and exposing herself to them like in her video when she was told to
and as shes not a pain freak but loves the humiliation and surrender of a spanking rather than the pain

when the spanking started she would soon be wriggling pushing up her wet pussy for their attention and offering to be a good girl for them and all that entailed lol ,
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

yeah i agree
my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged

more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled
her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

and everyone seeing it and hearing her being "dealt" with "and "put in her place"and that theirs and your remarks would increase her embarrassment and arousal and her pleasure and the intensity of her cum

so we look forward to reading your thoughts if you care to share them

truth is i love to see my wife at a disadvantage and in the hands and control of a dirty old bloke whos dying for cunt and cant believe his luck to have something over her that compels her to do everything he says and she has to let him do anything he want to her bum cunt and titties and want to touch and taste her everywhere and who never lets her forget whos in charge lol

lovely nothing nicer than seeing her bum up panties down getting her bottom smacked and a cock or a finger in her cunt

other than someone else catching her like that and after on another occasion them blackmailing her into getting a smacked bare bottom over their knee to buy their silence lol
yeah still love to see her bent over and see her titties dangling and her bare bum stuck up in the air with her cheeky stinky wet cunt lips peeking out from her cunt curls for all to see

heres a recovered video from her old phone pile
again cant be 100%who it is but id guess the old betrayer guy ive posted about before ,i just love the way he so casually he strokes her pussy lips through her panties and spanks her bottom and then pulls down her panties and handles and manipulates her cunt lips and parts them to receive his fingers and how she displays herself to him
such a turn on to see my wife treated like this by someone who has no business treating her this way but does it anyway and she has to stick her bare bottom out for him let him touch her as he pleases
and how shes love/hating his exposure of her and his treatment of her naughty bottom and wet cunt lol
View attachment 20180213_185349.mp4

Back