SOME OF PATTY's PLAYTIMES

Playtime Patty

Couple
Gold Member
HUBYY HAD A BUSINESS MEETING LAST JUNE IN SEATTLE, WA AND I WENT!!! I SPENT A WEEK GETTING FUCKED BY BOTH YOUNG BLACK STUDS AND A BLACK COUPLE!!!!!

We were at a restaurant and I notice a Black couple in mid 30's sitting at a table next to us. The wife saw me watching them, she got up to go to restroom and I followed her!!! I start visiting with her , told her we were from out of town and asked her where a ZEBRA CLUB was!!!!!! She looked at me with her mouth open and I said that we played and hubby like to watch me play with Black men and WOMEN!!!!!! She just stood there!!!!! As we went back to our table I asked her if they would like to join us. She said we will see!!!! I saw her telling her hubby about our chat and they came to our table!!! We sat and chatted and they took us to a club. Mostly Blacks but there were several white women and couples!!!!! They were hunting also!!!!!

Well we had drinks and danced. I even took her out on the dance floor and she was grinding on me!!!!!! Then I dance a slow dance with her and I kissed her softly and she accepted!!!! THEY GUYS WERE HOOTING!!!!! WE HAD BLACK MEN ALL OVER US THEN!!!! Well, I asked her hubby if they would come back to hotel with us and play with me!!!!! He looked at her she grinded and he said yes!!!!! So off to the hotel room we when!!!!! The Black Suds wanted us to stay, but I said I WILL BE BACK!!!!!! We reached out room hubby opened the door and another couple walked by and she grinded at me, knowing what was going to happen soon!!! I KNOW SHE WISHED SHE WAS JOINING US!!!!

Well we walked into the rooms and I turn to our quest and started kissing him and turn to her kiss her on the lips and said I AM HERE TO PLEASE THE TWO OF YOU!!!!!! I undress the man and then turn to her and slowly kissed her and undressed her!!! My hubby was undressing me at the same time!!!!! I turned and the Black man was hard as a rock watching us!!!! I knelt down and started sucking his cock and she join me!!!! WE SHARED HER HUSBAND'S COCK!!!!

I LOOK UP AT THEM AND SAID I WANT TO FUCK ME WHILE I EAT YOUR WIFE'S PUSSY!!!!! THEY WENT WILD!!!!!!

He laid me on my back I spread my legs and he slid his cock into my WET pussy and was slow stroking me when his wife climbed up and sat on my face and said this is a first for me!!! I said honey I will take care of you and licked her WET WET WET PUSSY!!!!!! I showed her how to play with a woman and she sucked my tits and ate my pussy before the night was over!!!!! They had me for three hours!!!!!! And yes he came in and on my pussy and his wife clean me!!!!!

567_1000-jpg.895369

Last edited:
November 1, 2016 HOLLOWEEN PLAYTIME FOR PATTY

Well Hubby and I Saturday night, in Dallas, TX, went to have a couple of glass of wine; I was so nervous. We went upstairs and I got ready for our guest. Hubby got a two room suite since we were having 6 BBC cuming to play. Well around 7:00 pm there was a knock on the door; my heart was in my throat. I went into the bedroom while Hubby answered the door. It was Jerry our friend and 4 of his buddies. While Jerry was introducing everyone to Hubby the last gentlemen showed up. After visiting for a little while, hubby came and got me. He walked me out by a leash with only a COLLAR and HEELS on. All I heard was a collective MOTHERFUCKER YEA!!!!! THAT’S WHAT WE TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Hubby lead me over to Jerry handed him my lease and said SHE IS ALL OF YOURS!!!!!! I stood there naked before these strangers, my pussy was so WET!!!! There were clothes flying everywhere. I dropped to my knees and they all circled around me. OMG there were BLACK DICKS EVERYWHERE!!!! One of the guys stepped up, I open my mouth and took his COCK in and started sucking his COCK. Jerry said, “Guys she is a friend, she is here to have fun and we will not hurt her”. I was being touched everywhere, my mind was going crazy. I was sucking so deeply, and then another guy stepped up and put his cock in my face, so I started sucking him also. There I was on my knees sucking two beautiful black cocks, with 4 more waiting!!!! HEAVEN!!!!!! Well here I was sucking 6 cocks for about 20 minutes, they were so HARD, and someone said its time to FUCK THIS SLUT!!!! (I think it was Hubby) They picked me up and carried me into the bedroom; I was “THROWN” onto the bed. One of the guys looked at me and said “You like to be a COLLARED SLUT do you, then we are going to make you WISH CUM TRUE”. THEY WERE ALL OVER ME!!!! I had a cock pounding me with a cock in my mouth, while one held my leash. OH it was so HOT and SEXY, I was so excited. I heard a load groan and the man fucking came so hard. Then I felt the man in my mouth tense up and shoot a load down my throat, it tasted so GOOD!!!! After about 2 hours of the 6 men TAKING and USING me, we took a break. Then Jerry walked up with a huge tube of KY and asked me if I was ready for some serious FUCKING!!!!! My eyes were wide, I knew where this was going, I smiled and sucked his cock. Once he was hard he turned me around and lubed my ASS. I looked back wide eyed, he said shut up and pushed his cock up my ASS!!!!!! It hurt so good; I dropped my head and he slid in. I heard “GD look at her take it”. Jerry began to pump me slowly and after a few minutes picked up the pace. I was moaning so load, I know the neighbors had to be hearing us!!!!!! It was not long I was asking him too fuck my ass!!!!! I started to pound me and then he tensed and started CUMING IN MT ASS!!!!! I felt the heat and knew he was BAREBACK!!!! Jerry pulled out and another guy jump up and TOOK my ASS. I looked up and there was a cock, so I was on the bed with a cock in my mouth and one in my ASS!!! And going CRAZY!!!!!!! Well when they finished the next guy laid on the bed, they put me on his cock. While I was riding him someone pushed me down and I felt a cock on my ASS!!!!! I said I don’t know if I can, and he pushed forward, I shot up and he SLAM his cock up my ASS!!! THE DP’S BEGAN. I was fucked in all my three hole for the next 3 hours. I was fucked non-stop in my ASS for hours. I had never been stretched out like this before. By this time everyone was fucking me BAREBACK!!!!!! I had CUM FLOWING OUT OF MY PUSSY, ASS AND DOWN MY THROAT!!!! OMG I WAS A CAZED WILD BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!! Well they fucked me all night, there was always someone rested and ready to go again. I was totally USED!!! Well I finally went to sleep around 5:00 am and when I woke up a couple hours later everyone had left except Jerry and one other who were sleeping. I crawled up and started sucking their cocks and when they woke up I look up smile and asked if they would like a good by BJ or fuck, but no ass!!!! Well they were all over me and tagged team me for another hour. We showered, I walked them to the door kissed them goodbye and they were off. I went back to bed for a couple of hours!!! Hubby clean up and then he drove me home while I slept. All I can say is THANK YOU HUBBY FOR GIVING ME SUCK A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND THANK YOU TO JERRY AND HIS FIRNDS FOR REALLY GIVING ME A GOROUSLY HOLLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!!!

img_7266-jpg.1424126

90557754b418698da05-jpg.929116

Last edited:
PLAYTIME IN MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!

Well I did not have a BBC on my wedding night, but I wore my wedding dress this past weekend and it was so much fun!!!

We went to Austin last weekend 11/21/15 and hubby had it all plan out. We went to meet our playmate and he was prefect. While I was in the lounge visiting with playmate, hubby left of a little while when he returned he asked if we were ready. We walked outside and hubby had written JUST MARRIED all over our car. We all broke out laughing. It was so exciting!!!!! We drove to our hotel and when the three of us walked into the hotel and to the elevator we got the ALL KNOWING LOOKS!!!!!!! We went to our room. Once inside I excused myself and went into the adjoining room we had and put on my wedding dress. The actual one I wore 35 years ago!!!! After I was dressed hubby took me out into the hallway. There I was standing in front of the room with our playmate waiting in my wedding dress, scared to death. Hubby open the door, picked me up and carried my over the threshold, with my black lover standing there grinning waiting!!!! I was so excited!!!! HE LOVED IT!!!!!! There I was standing before this beautiful BLACK MAN in my wedding dress as my hubby hands him my hand. I am so weak kneed!!!! Playmate takes my hand looks at me in the eye and said "this is so exciting, I love would love to TAKE this BRIDE tonight!!!!!

He started kissing me and I was so in heaven, hubby started unbuttoning the back of my dress and then he went and sat down GRINNING!!!! I was so HOT, I took off his shirt and started sucking his breast and started unbuckling his pants. I then slid down to my knees still in my wedding dress and pull out his black cock. It was beautiful, I started sucking it while still in my wedding dress. he was so hard!!!!! I sucked and he started sliding in and out of my mouth!!!!, He then took me and laid me down on the bed still in my dress and started sucking my tits!!!! He then started sucking and eat my pussy and would not let me take my dress off. He said he wanted to fuck me in the dress!!!! I was so excited and wet and after a while he rolled me up on all fours, climbed up behind me push my dress up and slid his cock into me. I went crazy, here I was getting fucked in my wedding dress in front of my husband!!!!!! IT WAS UNBELEIVABLE HOW HOT IT WAS!!!!!!!!
Well he fucked my until we both came and came and came!!!!! He then proceeded to fuck me for the next 3 hours!!!!
It was EXCITING, HOT AND SEXY!!!!! I just loved doing this and I WOULD TELL ANYONE THINKING OF DOING THIS, YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!! YOU WILL HAVE ONE OF THE MOST REMEMBERED PALYTIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!

WE WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ocgpbilfkg1vz4m30o1_500-gif.1304433

Last edited:
OMG WHAT A BIRTHDAY WEEKEND PRESENT

Well I strived my birthday weekend (5/29-30/2016). We made it through all the weather and arrived at the hotel Friday afternoon late. We phoned Jake and asked if we were still on for my weekend playtime and he said yes. So about an hour later 5 beautiful BLACK men showed up and we meet with them at we hotel bar to see if we were compatible and would have our playtime. After several drinks and conversation we all decided we would enjoy our playtime. So I excussed myself and went to the room to changed. My hubby stayed and visited with the guys. You should have seen THEUR EYES when I walked into the bar in MY WEDDING DRESS!!!! GRINS EVERYWMYE!!! I asked “Isn’t this what you wanted???? Well sat for about another 20 minutes and the guys just GRINNED AND GRINNED!!!! They were getting worked up, but as much as I was!!! So I looked up and asked if they were ready to take me through the lobby to our room? WE all stood up and the YOUNG FIVE BLACK MEN WALKED ME OUT. THEY WERE ALL AROUND ME, HAND ALL OVER ME AS THEY WALKED THEIR BRIDE THROUGH THE HOTEL!!! EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT US!!!! I SWEAR I THOUGHT I NOTICE A COUPLE OF LADIES SMILING AT ME!!!!!

It didn’t take long until we open the front door of our room and this prim and proper white wife and the 5 black men walked in for the weekend of my life. They were college students and that the first one was named Jake and the rest were Paul, Derek, James and Shaun. I was standing in the middle of the room in my wedding dress next to Jake and he was rubbing and massaging my breasts. I was kissing Jake and could feel the others start to fondle me.

I drop to my knees in the middle of these BBC, reached up and unzip Jakes pants and took his beautiful Black Cock out and started sucking him. After a while I stood up and dropped my dress to the floor. I was not wearing panties and they noticed that I had shaved my pussy. ALL OF THEIR MOUTHS (EVEN MY HUBBY) MOUTHS FEEL OPEN WHEN THEY SAW THE QOS TATTOO I PUT RIGHT ABOVE OF MY PUSSY!!!! A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR THE GUYS!!!! I knelt back down in front of Jake and began kissing his BBC again. I I spread my legs and massaged my clit, making me squirm. I moaned and that seemed to be the signal for all the men to take off their clothes, revealing large, hard, black cocks.

I was moving from one cock to another cock trying to suck ALL of them. Then the guys stood me up and grabbed Jake by the cock led them all to our bedroom, to our bed and laid me down. Derek knelt between my legs and began licking and sucking my pussy. My hips were moving back and forth as I approached my first orgasm. I tense and then exploded into a climax. I then looked up on the bed and spread my legs saying, “Fuck me, make me cum on your black cocks, I want you to use me like a slut!”

Jake got between my legs and James and Shaun held my legs wide as he placed the head of his cock at my pussy. He leaned forward and kissed me, and as he did he shoved his hips forward burying his hard black cock into me. I moaned and moved my hips meeting every stroke of his cock. “Oh, yes baby! Fuck me hard! Make me cum on your beautiful cock!”

He asked me if I liked fucking his black cock, and I said, “God yes, I love it!”

James rubbed his black cock over my full lips and I sucked it in eagerly. Jake was slowly stroking in and out of pussy. His shaft stretching me open as it moved inside of me. Derek and Shaun were pinching my nipples and massaging my breasts while they stroked their cocks.

James was stroking his cock in and out of my mouth and I could tell that he was going to cum. He groaned loudly and began pumping his sperm into my hot mouth. I sucked until I has swallowed it all. He pulled out and Paul shoved his cock into my mouth and I resumed sucking another black cock like a real slut.

The sight of me on my back, with my legs spread wide, with my pussy and mouth filled with black cock was the hottest thing my hubby has ever seen! Jake was slamming his big cock into me and he said, “I’m going to cum, slut?” He groaned and slammed into me, holding his cock deep inside of me and shot his sperm into my wife filling up his condom.

I sucked Paul's cock back into my mouth and sucked and licked his shaft until he began to cum. He pulled out of my mouth and shot stream after stream of thick cum over my face. My hubby had never seen my wife look so hot as I fucked and sucked these young black men like their whore!

Shaun turned me onto my knees and began rubbing the large head of his cock up and down my wet pussy. Derek got in front of me and held his cock to my lips. I ran my tongue around the head and down the shaft. He said, “You like sucking black cock, don’t you, slut?” I just nodded and sucked his cock deep into my mouth. He held my head and began fucking my mouth. Shaun slowly shoved one of his fingers
deep into my ass while he push his thick cock deep into my body at the same time. (I knew what they wanted and knew that I was going to get my ass fucked for the first time. I hoped I was up for it!!!!

When he was all the way inside my pussy, he began stroking in and out of my pulling almost all the way out and then slowly shoving all of his cock back into me. I began pushing back against him and he started stroking his finger in and out of my ass at the same time. I was now slamming my body against Shaun and sucking Derek's cock for all I was worth when I exploded into the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

I was impaled on both ends by these huge black shafts and I continued shaking and moaning as they pounded into me. Derek came first, filling my mouth with his cum, and I took it all like a pro, swallowing and then licking his cock clean. Shaun continued slamming into me and then held his cock deep inside me as he filled his condom with another load of hot sperm. Jake got on the bed on his back and I crawled up between his legs and began sucking his cock. When it was hard I got up and slowly, lowered myself onto his shaft. My eyes were closed and when I had all of his cock inside my, he pulled me down to his chest and kissed me deeply. Paul got on his knees behind me, put lube all over and in my ass and then slowly push his cock into my ass! My eyes went WIDE!!!!

OMG at first it HURT, I struggled, but Jake held my tight and told me that I was their whore and I would fuck them any way they wanted, whenever they wanted, did I understand that? I nodded and began to relax as Paul moved deeper into my ass. When he had all of his cock inside my ass, he and Jake began to stroke in and out of my together. I was shaking my head and telling them to go SLOW!!!

Derek and James were kneeling on either side and I reached out and began stroking their cocks. Trying to take my mind off the COCK IN MY ASS. Shaun moved to the side of my head and I turned and took him into my mouth. I have never seen or been a part of anything so hot as the sight of me servicing 5 hard black cocks at one time! I NEVER WOULD HAVE DREAMED THAT I WOULD BE DOING THIS AT 58 YRS OLD!!!!!

I began climaxing and continued with orgasm after orgasm as each man emptied his sperm in me. When Jake, Shaun and Paul had filled me, they pulled out and Derek and James each fucked me again shooting their cum deep inside me.

This went one over and over for the entire night. They were getting me ready and they all fucked my ASS, PUSSY and MOUTH for hours. I had never been fuck so much in all of my life. We finally went to sleep around 4:00 am and hubby said it was really hot seeing me asleep in the middle of 5 young black me!!!

Well the next morning, we got up and all of us went to breakfast. Again looks everywhere!!!! The boys went home, but came back that evening for round two. This time they had a SURPRISE FOR ME!!!!! THEY BROUGHT FRIENDS!!!! 4 MORE FRIENDS, NOW HERE I AM STANDING BEFORE 9 AND I MEAN 9 BEAUTIFUL BIG COCK BLACK MEN. WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO????

It has took me all week to recoup and start to walk normal!!!!

Love & Kisses
Pat

tumblr_msd60ilvpm1sh1ozlo1_500-jpg.602094

1_gallery_4_tumblr_n0hfwrrkz71sjdrizo1_400-gif.1436494

Last edited:
October 30, 2015

VACATION IN ITALTY (MY FIRST TWO ON ONE)

Oct 30, 2015

OMG I must tell everyone what just happen to me, I am SSSOOO EXICTED!!!!!

I just got back from a two week vacation to Italy. The second night in Rome my hubby and I were at dinner when we noticed this very handsome well dressed COAL BLACK man sitting alone. I just walked up to him and asked if he would like to join us for dinner. He told me, in his Africana accient that he had no plans and would love to join us. Well his name is Benjamin and he is a South African businessman. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and after a couple bottles of wine, I reach over put my hand on his thigh and ask if he wanted joins us in our room for dessert!!! My hubby mouth fell open, but I was so horny for this man. I have never seen a man so BLACK!!!!! Benjamin looked me in the eyes and said YES!!!!!

Well when we got in our suite, Benjamin started to kiss me and melted. Hubby help him undress me and there I was taking Benjamin's clothes off. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants slid then down and there was the most beautiful HARD UNCUT Black Cock. I open my mouth and started to suck his dick. After sucking his cock for about ten minutes, Benjamin took me to the bed were he laid me down spread my legs and started licking my wet pussy, my toes curled and eye rolled back and I have an HUGE ORGASM!!!!! Benjamin then climbed up between my legs placed the head of this beautiful cock to my pussy lips and pushed it in to the hilt. I could not stop shaking I was CUMMING so hard!!!! Well we fuck most of the night, the color contrast between his coal black and my pale white skins were so sexy and beautiful.

Well we made dinner plans for the next night and ended up repeating the first night of Benjamin fucking me and hubby grinning and watching!!!!! During our dinner Benjamin told us that he has fucked several of the white wives of the men who work for him. He said it was tools of the trade!!!

WELL HERE IS WHERE THINGS TOOK A HUGE TURN FOR ME!!!!! Benjamin asked if he could just take me to dinner without hubby on the third night. Well hubby and I have never done that and had not plan on it, so after talking it over, we agreed to Benjamin and I having dinner , but hubby would be there at another table. Well when we arrived for dinner Benjamin and I walked up to our table and there sat another Black man. His name was Jonathon and he was business associate of Benjamin. We sat down and had a very nice dinner, they chat business and we all just chatted. I kept looking over at hubby and he was watching us like a hawk. Well when dinner was over Benjamin looked at me and asked me to join them for after dinner drinks in his suite!!!!! I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHAT BENJAMIN HAD PLANNED!!!! HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME TO THIS MAN TO SEAL THEIR DEAL!!!! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!! I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!! Well I excused myself and went to hubby and told him, he said if I wanted to it was okay, but he had to be there. So we agreed to drinks and the four of us went to Benjamin's suite.

Once inside we had a couple of drinks and then Benjamin looked me in the eye and kissed me and started to fondle by breast. Then I felt someone behind me and it was not my husband, it was Jonathon!!!!! Benjamin looked at hubby and asked him to wait in this the front room and the two of them lead me into the bedroom. Benjamin and Jonathon slowly took my clothes off and I was going WILD!!!!! I WAS CUMMING FROM JUST THEIR TOUCH. Benjamin stepped back and look at me standing before them in only my stockings and shoes and said he wanted me to fuck Jonathon. I looked at him and with out saying a word I turn to Jonathon started taking off his clothes. Once I had his clothes off push him on the bed climbed up and started sucking his beautiful black uncut cock. I WAS SO WORKED UP IN THAT BEDROOM WITH TWO BLACK MEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Benjamin climbed behind me and started eating my pussy while I suck Black cock. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!! Well after I got Jonathon HARD, I climb up on him and sat down on his big black cock and it slid right into my WET WET pussy. I was riding him slowly at first and Benjamin climbed up on the bed and presented his cock for me to suck. For the first time in my life I had a Black cock sliding in and out of my pussy and mouth at the same time. I could not stop CUMMING!!!!!! They just laughed and egged me on. After a while they decided to change up and Jonathon put me on all fours and Benjamin climbed up behind me and slide his hard cock into me and started fucking me for all I was forth. Well, to put it mildly the two to them fucked me ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!! HUBBY SAT IN THE OTHER ROOM (OCCASSIONALLY WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH A COCK IN HER MOUTH AND IN HER PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME) LISTENING TO ME SCREAM, MOAN, THEIR GROANS AND OUR FLESH SLAPPING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! I have never had so much cum dumped in and on me before and I loved every ounce of it.

That was the beginning of a fun filled 2 weeks in Italy seeing the country by day and getting fucked by night. I will convey other adventures for this vacation at a later date.

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE WE NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED

11 minutes ago

Halloween 2017

Well hubby took me to Dallas for my Halloween weekend playtime OHG!!!

Friday we drove over and checked into our hotel and hubby set up the meeting at a club at the hotel we were staying. I was very nervous and I took forever to decide what to wear. I chose a short black skirt, white shear blouse, red garter belt, seamed nylons and 4-inch red high heels,
but I wore no panties, leaving easy access to my hot pussy.

When we arrived at the club, I got a lot of attention from the men there. We sat at a table and waited. A short time later we saw a good looking man, with skin the color of black velvet approaching. He was Joe one of my pervious playtmates, and he took my hand, lead me to the dance floor. A slow song came on, and I seemed to melt against him. I noticed his hands had slid down to cup my ass, and I didn't mind, everyone could see us.

We continued to dance, and soon WE were grinding together like we were already fucking. When we came back to the table, we sat and talked. As we did, hubby noticed I seemed to be squirming in my seat quite a lot. Joe excused himself to go to the men's room and I told hubby that he had been finger fucking me while at the table.

Joe told us that he had booked a room at same hotel. When Joe came back he gave us the key and told us to meet him there and he was going on and get comfortable. After he left, I told hubby I really wanted to fuck Him and we left for the hotel.

When we arrived, I knocked on the door and Joe answered it. As we entered, we noticed a second, then a third black man in the room. There were restraints on the bed and a riding crop as well. Hubby looked at me and could tell I was completely lost in lust. Joe told me to take off my dress.

When I was down to my heels and garter belt, he pushed me down on my knees and told me to take his cock out. I unzipped his pants and reached in a pulled out his cock. I started stroking it and leaned forward and ran my tongue around the large purple head.

Joe looked at the other two black men and said, "I told you she was a hot black cock slut." He held my head and began to fuck my white mouth, telling me that after this I would always crave black cock in my pussy and that I now belonged to him.

I nodded yes, and continued sucking his huge cock. The others had removed their clothes, and they each had impressive cocks that I knew I would love. He told me to swallow his sperm, as he filled my mouth for the first time that night. He put a collar on me, pulled me up and attached wrist cuffs to me and tied them over my head across and to the chair in the room. I had to stand on my toes stretching my ass and tits tight.

One of the men, who Joe introduced as Alex, picked up the riding crop, went to me and told me that since I wanted to be subservient to black men they had decided to make me their slave, did I want that? I looked at him with pure lust in my eyes and said, "Oh yes, I want to be used by black men, I want to be made into a proper slut for you, make me do what you want me to, please!" He then bent forward, taking one of my nipples in his mouth and biting it gently, causing me to moan loudly. Then he stepped back and began to spank my bare ass, using the riding crop. OMG it hurt!!!!!!

With each stroke it seemed that my nipples got harder and longer, and I cried out, "Please, spank me, make me a good Black Cock Slut, I want to please you and any black man you order me to fuck, please!"

Dave, the third man, moved to me and shoved two of his large fingers into my wet pussy, and said, "Look, the white slut likes being a cock slave for black men, my pussy is so wet it's running down my legs!" I was so HELPLESS!!!!!

Joe roughly pulled my head back by the hair and shoved his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply. I moaned into the kiss as my pussy and ass continued to be mauled and whipped.

After what seemed like a long time, I shuddered into a massive orgasm, crying out, "Oh god yes! Please fuck me with your beautiful black cocks, I want to be used by you!"

Joe untied the restraints and carried me to the bed, placing me on my hands and knees, and then fastening the straps of the cuffs to the headboard and now putting straps on my ankles and strapping my legs to the foot of the bed.

This left my pussy, ass and mouth fully and helplessly exposed to the wishes of my playmates. Dave moved behind me, and began rubbing the large head of his cock over my swollen pussy. I looked back at hubby and said, "Do you like to watch your wife beg to be filled with black cock? Do you want to see me become their slave, to do anything and everything they want me to do?"

Hubby nodded yes and took out his cock and started stroking it. I began to push my ass back towards Dave and said, "Please, Master, fuck your married white slut, fill me with your cock and cum, I am yours, use me."

He shoved his hips forward and slowly buried his shinny black cock into my white pussy. I lowered my head and grunted as he stretched my pussy more. When he was fully in my white pussy, he started stroking into and out of me and I matched him stroke for stroke. Alex moved to my head and rubbed his cock on my face. I opened my mouth and greedily sucked the head of his cock. He held my head and moving his hips, he shoved his cock deeper into my mouth.

What a sight this must have been! Here I was on my knees being fucked by one black man, with another ebony cock in my mouth, and another waiting to use me when they were done. Alex reached under me and pulled on both my nipples causing me to squirm, and Dave reached between my legs and squeezed my clit, I just exploded in the most intense orgasm! I was still impaled on their cocks and I was thrashing back and forth, trying to get more of them into me.

Alex came first, filling my mouth with his seed, I swallowed it all without missing a single drop. As he rubbed his cum covered cock over my face, Dave slammed into my pussy and held his cock all the way in me as he emptied his balls deep inside me. When they had finished, they rolled off of me and I fell over on my side.

I looked up and said I will fuck as many black men as my masters want me to, Joe went to me still stroking his hard cock and rolled me over onto me back. He pulled me down towards the foot of the bed, stretching my arms above me.

Both Alex and Dave each grabbed one of my legs and pulled them up towards my chest and spread them wide, fully exposing my pussy and ASS. Joe placed the head of his engorged cock at the entrance to my ASS and asked me what I wanted. I said, "Shove your black cock into your slut, and fuck me hard! I want you to fill me with your cum so that my husband can see how a master fucks his slave!"

Joe pressed forward slowly filling my white ASS with his hard black cock. When he was all the way inside my ass, he told me to tell me what I was, and I said, "I am a black cock whore, I want to be filled with black cock all the time, I will fuck black men whenever they want me, any way they want me!" Oh my ass hurt so much!!!!!!

Joe pulled almost all the way out and then started slamming into my body over and over again, never slowing down. I was lost completely in orgasm. They seemed to explode in me one after another until it seemed to be one continuous orgasm. He fucked me hard as the other masturbated while watching.

As he neared his climax, he looked at hubby and said, "She wants black cock now, and she will always want black cock, I am going to fill your wife's ass with my cum!" He slammed his cock into me and held it deep inside me until he had emptied his balls into my body. It was so much that it began to leak out around the hard cock still inside me.

As Joe pulled his cock out of my ass, the other two masturbated faster, erupting and shooting their cum all over my face and tits. When they were done, I sucked their cocks clean and dry swallowing their sperm.

After a rest with me still strapped to the bed it all started over again and the three of them spanked me, fucked me, used me and took me for the next four hours!!! When they left, Joe looked at us and said he was coming back the next night with a couple more guys and the party will begin again!!!! He wanted me waiting for them at 7:00 in my collar and straps!!!! And come back he did with two black men and a BLACK WOMAN and they strapped me down helpless spanked me again and all four of them used me all night.

This was the first time I was ever tied down, spanked and call names and treated like this "A TOTAL SLUT" and I had a BLAST!!!! I have always been treated lady like before!!! I can't wait for the next part of our new adventure to begin.

048-jpg.214539

tumblr_o8ntcjndws1vn1bdyo1_500-jpg.1099068

d87338f4-jpg.1100168

11 minutes ago

d87338f4-jpg.1100168

Last edited:
WALKING MY FRIEND JANET DOWN THE ROAD TO BBC!!!!!
(PART 1)

AUGUST 5, 2017

Well My close friend Janet(she is 57 yr. old) and I went to Dallas for a weekend of shopping and I planned to try to introduce her to the joys of black cock playtime.. But we did meet my BLACK PLAYMATE at a club. He sat with us and had drinks, and danced with both of us!!! She did get to feeling really good and flirty!!!!! I told her I was so horny and would love to play around, so look at me but said nothing. We partied longer and she watched me get felt up by our host!!!! Her eyes went wide when he reached over and kissed me DEEPLY!!!!!! He looked at her said, I want my cock sucked and took me by the hand and walked me to the parking lot!!!! I actually sucked his cock in the parking lot and then he fucked me on a car hood!!!!! We were gone about 30 minutes, and when we went back into the club Janet was sitting at the table with another Black man!!!! Janet looked at me with a confused look and I smiled!!!!! We (Janet and I) party a little longer and then we left and went back to the hotel for the night. She did not say anything until we got to the room and then she looked at me and asked did he love you!!! I walked over to her looked her in the eye and said YES I FUCKED HIM in the parking lot!!!! And KISSED HER!!!!! HER EYES WENTED WIDE AND SHE STARTED SHAKING, BUT SHE DID NOT PULL AWAY!!!!!! I said "I sucked his big Black Cock Hard and he bent me over a car and fucked me until he CAME IN ME!!!!! And KISSED HER AGAIN!!!!!! She was looking straight at me, but not pulling away!!!! I open my mouth and pushed KISSED HER DEEPLY!!!!!! SHE RESPONSED!!!!! I looked at her again and went for broke, I said "He told me to have you eat his cum out of ME". She gasphed and I kissed her again and this time I reached for your tits!!!!!!

I do not know if it was the drinks or the Black Men flirting with Her, but she MELTED LIKE BUTTER and wrapped her arms around me and SHE KISSED ME DDDEEEPPPLLLYYY!!!!!! She was breathing hard and looked at me asked have you done this before and I said YES!!!! She kissed me again and said I WANT YOU!!!!! I started taking off her clothes as she did mine,. When she pulled my shirt off I had no panties on and I put her hand on my WET PUSSY!!!! SHE GASPHED!!!! I walked her over to the BED and WE spent the next 2 hours KISSING SUCKING AND EATING EACH OTHER!!!!!! He pussy was so sweet and lovely!!! IT WAS GREAT!!!!!! SHE WAS VERY GOOD AT IT AND COME TO FIND OUT SHE HAD DONE IT YEARS AGO IN COLLEGE

We spent the next day talking and shopping and I told her about bring in the life. She was very interested, but was not sure. So I let her take her time, but the next night we went back to the club and meet by playmate!!!! Danced and flirted, but she did not take a Black playmate yet, but she and I sure had a SECOND WILD NIGHT TOGETHER!!!!

I asked her if I brought my playmate back to the room would she mine, but she was hesitant so I did not push, but I know she will next time and WE will both TAKE HER TOGETHER!!!!! She is ready she is just working it out in her mind.

10304577-95b4-4efc-9c16-3108584ed00d-gif.1389969

image-gif.894041

Last edited:
(PART 2)

October 23, 2017

SHE DID IT !!!!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE AND A TOTAL SUCESS!!!!! JANTE IS NOW A MEMBER OF THE BBC CLUB!!!!! AND WANTS MORE!!!!!
I just knew she was ready!!!!

After our last road trip and the fact I had seduced Janet I wanted to share her with one of my favorite black playmates Nat. I contacted him to

arrange a date for all of us to get together. Janet was very anxious to go on our road trip and have our girl playtime. She was a little curious what I would do after I had fuck a black man in the parking lot on our last trip. As always he was specific as to the attire he wanted us to wear for this meeting.

He instructed me to go out and purchase a red corset, red seamed stockings, red shoes, dress and blouse. Unknown to Janet; she and I had a wonderful afternoon shopping and found all the clothing and returned to our room. We then decided to go to the salon to have our nails and toes done in bright red to match our outfits. We returned to our room and had wine awaiting our
return. We stripped off our clothing so that we could do the final shaving to insure our cunts were slick and hairless for our party. (Poor Janet thought this was all for her playtime with me).

We both had a relaxing bath and when finished, applied our makeup and fixed our hair. We donned our outfits that Nat demanded we wear and the final touch of red lipstick was applied. We were ready for our evening at the bar.

The bell rang and I sent Janet to answer and welcome our guest. She opened the door and said "OMG” what is going on!!!! Hello I am Nat and you must be Janet, I heard a lot about you, and it is pleasure to finally meet you>" She gave him a surprised look, I said come in and he entered. Janet, just stood there wondering what was going on!!!!!!

"How is my favorite white cunt?" he said.

"I am well," and went to greet him. I kissed him and explored his mouth with my tongue. He sat down and had a glass of wine.

"I see you both complied with my demands and I must say you both look delicious." Janet just stood there with her mouth open!!!

After several minutes of small talk, if which I kissed Janet and told her that after our last trip and how hot shw was after I told her I had fucked him in the parking lot, I KNEW SHE NEEDED TO FUCK A BLACK MAN AND “YOU WILL LOVE IT”. Nat told me to undress Janet. I stood up and I stepped behind her and reached around and unbuttoned her blouse exposing her shelf bra encased tits. I rubbed her nipples and tweaked them to make them nice and hard. Janet did not move, just stood in SHOCK!!!!! I turn her head to me Kissed her and said baby it will just fine!!!!! I know you are going to EJOY BOTH OF US!!!!!

I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing her body adorned in red. "Very nice" was Nat's reaction. Next Janet returned the favor and stripped me of my outer wear. We stood before Nat revealing all of our assets. Well let's get this party started so I took Janet by the hand and
the two of us retired to the bed. Nat sat on the love seat as Janet and I crawled up on the bed. Janet was shaking and still had not uttered a word.

We began kissing and letting our hands explore each other's body and soon we were both getting wet. I sucked on her tits and she was moaning and looking at Nat. I kissed my way down her stomach and She was so Hot. It was now time for a cunt eating session so we got into a 69 position. Janet was on top and we both fed on each other's cunts and clits. She first words were to encouraged me to eat her cunt and make her cum. I attacked her with more gusto and drove my tongue deep in her pussy.

She must have enjoyed it because she exploded and I lapped up her juices. I too had multiple orgasms at the tongue lashing she was giving me. She was on all fours as I moved behind her and began to kiss and bite her ass, I spread her cheeks and buried my face in her ass. She squealed with delight as I tongued her ass.

This made me slap her even harder until she had another massive orgasm. We finally stopped to rest and I asked Nat if he was enjoying the show. OH Pat, Janet is so HOT!!!

"Now my little slut, it's time to prepare your cunt to receive Nat's cock, roll over and spread your legs."

She complied and I began to stimulate her clit and introduce my fingers in her pussy. Janet was going into TOTAL LUST MODE!!!!

"That's it PAT, FUCK MY CUNT!" I drove my fingers into her. She was bouncing all over the bed totally lost all control and kept begging me to fuck her, After a few minutes I knew she was now ready to receive the gift of Nat's cock.

Nast stood up and removed his clothing exposing his swollen cock. Janet let out a squeal as he moved to the bed and ordered Janet to suck his cock. I joined Janet as she kissed his cock for the first time!!!! SHE JUST MOANED!!!! She got between his legs and opened her mouth to receive his tool. She had some difficulty originally due to his girth, but after several minutes she managed to engulf his cock and her head moved like a piston up and down stuffing her mouth with all the cock she could get in. She continued worshiping his cock for almost a half hour before she remove her mouth, looked at Nat and said "PLEASE fuck my needy cunt! I want your BLACK cock to fuck
me."

She rolled over, spread her legs and Nat introduced his cock to her dripping cunt.

"OH GOD, OH GOD" she screamed "I have never felt a cock like this before, its sooooo big, PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME, HARD AND FAST, I want you to make me like Patty, a slut.

Nat's cock was like a jackhammer pounding her cunt as she screamed and continued to have multiple orgasms. I lost all track of time as I watched Nat feeding his cock to Janet. Nat finally looked at her and said "Are you ready for your reward."

She responded, ""PLEASE fill my cunt with your cum, your slut needs your cum." She began jerking violently as Nat exploded in her cunt. When he was finished he rolled off of her and ordered her to clean his cock which she gladly did. They were both lying there and Janet thanked him for allowing her to be fucked by him her first black man.

"She actually looked at me and said she would never have imagined how wonderful it would be to give my cunt to such a gorgeous cock like Nat’s.

I have never been fucked like this before, and thank you for making my pussy happy.

After a short rest period it was now my turn. I knew what was expected of me, I lay on the bed with my head hanging over the edge, looked up at Nat and said "Feed me that cock of yours, it's been too long since I have enjoyed it."

Nat moved into position as I opened my mouth and he began to insert the head of his cock into my waiting mouth. As he had done before, with each stroke a little more of his monster cock entered my throat, after several minutes he managed to9 get the entire 9-inches down my throat. He began to pick up the pace and face fucked his willing white slut. I sucked his cock like a possessed woman as his balls were slapping the top of my head. He began to tense up and I knew I was about to receive his cum. Nat erupted and I swallowed as fast as I could not wanting to waste a drop of his cum. He withdrew and lay next to me on the bed.

"Thank you, you have made this slut one happy girl."

I looked up and move over placed my head between Janet's legs and started feasting on her pink Cunt easting out Nat’s cum.. And from the look on her face she was enjoying it. Nat watched as he rested.

Noticing Nat's cock was hard again, I got on all fours and said. "My cunt is on fire, it is in need of a good fucking. He buried his cock in my dripping pussy, buried my Face in Janet’s pussy, and gave me the fuck of my life.

"I LOVE your cock. PLEASE, harder and faster!" I begged.

His assault on my cunt went on for another half hour before he exploded in me filling my insides with his warm cum. He then looked over at Janet and said, "Get back over here, under Patty, and clean out her cunt."

Janet bounded over, crawled under me and positioned her mouth under my pussy. Nat withdrew his cock and her mouth immediately clamped on my cunt and she began to lick and suck his cum out of my well-used pussy. When she was finished with me, she removed her cum covered face and began to clean Nat's cock.

After we all rested, had another glass of wine, I thanked him for satisfying his white slut and Janet complimented him on his treatment of her and asked if she could be fucked by him again, which he agreed to. He dressed, kissed us both, and departed leaving to well fucked and content ladies on the bed.

Oh, what a Saturday night and Janet is already for another road trip. I LNEW SHE WAS READY!!!!!

tumblr_mrj1zji9tf1sfa6sxo1_500-jpg.291893

(PART 3)

December 10, 2017

Well Jant and i just went to Dallas Christmas shopping and WOW!!!!!, we had a wonderful weekend!!! I cannot believe how Janet is TAKING TO FUCKING BLACK MEN!!!!! SHE REMINDS ME OF ME!!!!!! We did drive over to Dallas and actually Friday night we just enjoyed ourselves!!!! Boy can that woman eat pussy!!!!! We shopped Saturday and then Saturday afternoon Joe meet us at a Mall and he walked around shopping with us. Janet was nervous at first ( she had not meet him before) being seen with him, but she calmed down and started enjoying him company!!! He was really working on her!!!! Touching her, rubbinig her, etc. Janet keep looking around at the people wondering if they were watching!!!! She was getting excited!!!! We then went to dinner with Joe and Joe had his lady friend (Black) join us!!!!! This was the Black lady I have had USE ME a couple of weeks ago!!!!!! Janet was nervous not knowing what was going on!!!!

Well we finished and I asked Joe and his friend to join us in our room for some PLAYTIME!!!! Janet mouth fell open but said nothing!!!! They agreed (of course hubby had set everything up before hand) and followed us to our hotel!!!! We walked through the lobby with this black couple all over Janet in front of everyone!!!! Her eye were so wide!!!!! We got into the elevator and as the door closed I reached up and KISSED MARIA LONG AND DEEP!!!!! I HEARD JANET SAY OMG!!!!!! Joe looked at her and said honey it is just starting!!!!!!! and kissed Janet!!!!!

We walked into the room and I went straight to Maria kissing her while we started undressing each other!!!!! Janet and Joe just sat back watched Maria and I as we undressed and fell on to the bed in each others arms. I was kissing her and start kissing down to her breast and sucking on her BIG TITS making Maria MOAN!!!!!! I heard another OMG look at them!!!!! as I started kissing my way lower to that BEAUTIFUL BLACK PUSSY, I looked over to Janet and said Honey this woman taste so GOOD!!!!!! I saw Joe reach over and start kissing Janet neck!!!!! Her eyes went BIG!!!!! Patty what is going on do you know these people? Yes Honey I know them and they have USED AND TAKEN ME and I LOVED IT!!!!! They will HAVE THEIR WAY WITH BOTH OF US!!!! I dropped my head and started eating BLACK OUSSY AND MARIA WAS MOANING SO LOAD!!!!! I her Janet breath looked over and saw Joe undressing Janet with her eyes so wide!!!!! she was breathing so hard and knew she was going to be FUCKED ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!

Oh Daddy I was in heaven kissing and eating Maria's pussy and sucking each other tits. OMG can she lick a pussy!!!!! I heard moaning as I looked over janet was naked and on her knees, pulling down Joe's pants and holding his cock and looking up at him she open her mouth and took his BBC in!!!!! Oh Daddy she was in total lust and HE KNEW IT!!!!!!!

We spent the entire night, getting fucked by Joe all three of us!!! I watch Janet take his dick over and over and over!!!! she could not get enough!!!!! The sight of Janet being fucked from behind while eating Maria's Black Pussy was so HOT it made me cum!!!!! Janet was a total SLUT!!! she ate both of our pussy, we ate her and joe would fuck one of us and then another woman would suck him hard for the next one!!!!! OMG COULD JOE FUCK!!!!!!!

wb-055-png.1582584

cristi-ann-licks-skyler-nicole-gif.1581217

11 minutes ago

Halloween 2017

Well hubby took me to Dallas for my Halloween weekend playtime OHG!!!

Friday we drove over and checked into our hotel and hubby set up the meeting at a club at the hotel we were staying. I was very nervous and I took forever to decide what to wear. I chose a short black skirt, white shear blouse, red garter belt, seamed nylons and 4-inch red high heels,
but I wore no panties, leaving easy access to my hot pussy.

When we arrived at the club, I got a lot of attention from the men there. We sat at a table and waited. A short time later we saw a good looking man, with skin the color of black velvet approaching. He was Joe one of my pervious playtmates, and he took my hand, lead me to the dance floor. A slow song came on, and I seemed to melt against him. I noticed his hands had slid down to cup my ass, and I didn't mind, everyone could see us.

We continued to dance, and soon WE were grinding together like we were already fucking. When we came back to the table, we sat and talked. As we did, hubby noticed I seemed to be squirming in my seat quite a lot. Joe excused himself to go to the men's room and I told hubby that he had been finger fucking me while at the table.

Joe told us that he had booked a room at same hotel. When Joe came back he gave us the key and told us to meet him there and he was going on and get comfortable. After he left, I told hubby I really wanted to fuck Him and we left for the hotel.

When we arrived, I knocked on the door and Joe answered it. As we entered, we noticed a second, then a third black man in the room. There were restraints on the bed and a riding crop as well. Hubby looked at me and could tell I was completely lost in lust. Joe told me to take off my dress.

When I was down to my heels and garter belt, he pushed me down on my knees and told me to take his cock out. I unzipped his pants and reached in a pulled out his cock. I started stroking it and leaned forward and ran my tongue around the large purple head.

Joe looked at the other two black men and said, "I told you she was a hot black cock slut." He held my head and began to fuck my white mouth, telling me that after this I would always crave black cock in my pussy and that I now belonged to him.

I nodded yes, and continued sucking his huge cock. The others had removed their clothes, and they each had impressive cocks that I knew I would love. He told me to swallow his sperm, as he filled my mouth for the first time that night. He put a collar on me, pulled me up and attached wrist cuffs to me and tied them over my head across and to the chair in the room. I had to stand on my toes stretching my ass and tits tight.

One of the men, who Joe introduced as Alex, picked up the riding crop, went to me and told me that since I wanted to be subservient to black men they had decided to make me their slave, did I want that? I looked at him with pure lust in my eyes and said, "Oh yes, I want to be used by black men, I want to be made into a proper slut for you, make me do what you want me to, please!" He then bent forward, taking one of my nipples in his mouth and biting it gently, causing me to moan loudly. Then he stepped back and began to spank my bare ass, using the riding crop. OMG it hurt!!!!!!

With each stroke it seemed that my nipples got harder and longer, and I cried out, "Please, spank me, make me a good Black Cock Slut, I want to please you and any black man you order me to fuck, please!"

Dave, the third man, moved to me and shoved two of his large fingers into my wet pussy, and said, "Look, the white slut likes being a cock slave for black men, my pussy is so wet it's running down my legs!" I was so HELPLESS!!!!!

Joe roughly pulled my head back by the hair and shoved his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply. I moaned into the kiss as my pussy and ass continued to be mauled and whipped.

After what seemed like a long time, I shuddered into a massive orgasm, crying out, "Oh god yes! Please fuck me with your beautiful black cocks, I want to be used by you!"

Joe untied the restraints and carried me to the bed, placing me on my hands and knees, and then fastening the straps of the cuffs to the headboard and now putting straps on my ankles and strapping my legs to the foot of the bed.

This left my pussy, ass and mouth fully and helplessly exposed to the wishes of my playmates. Dave moved behind me, and began rubbing the large head of his cock over my swollen pussy. I looked back at hubby and said, "Do you like to watch your wife beg to be filled with black cock? Do you want to see me become their slave, to do anything and everything they want me to do?"

Hubby nodded yes and took out his cock and started stroking it. I began to push my ass back towards Dave and said, "Please, Master, fuck your married white slut, fill me with your cock and cum, I am yours, use me."

He shoved his hips forward and slowly buried his shinny black cock into my white pussy. I lowered my head and grunted as he stretched my pussy more. When he was fully in my white pussy, he started stroking into and out of me and I matched him stroke for stroke. Alex moved to my head and rubbed his cock on my face. I opened my mouth and greedily sucked the head of his cock. He held my head and moving his hips, he shoved his cock deeper into my mouth.

What a sight this must have been! Here I was on my knees being fucked by one black man, with another ebony cock in my mouth, and another waiting to use me when they were done. Alex reached under me and pulled on both my nipples causing me to squirm, and Dave reached between my legs and squeezed my clit, I just exploded in the most intense orgasm! I was still impaled on their cocks and I was thrashing back and forth, trying to get more of them into me.

Alex came first, filling my mouth with his seed, I swallowed it all without missing a single drop. As he rubbed his cum covered cock over my face, Dave slammed into my pussy and held his cock all the way in me as he emptied his balls deep inside me. When they had finished, they rolled off of me and I fell over on my side.

I looked up and said I will fuck as many black men as my masters want me to, Joe went to me still stroking his hard cock and rolled me over onto me back. He pulled me down towards the foot of the bed, stretching my arms above me.

Both Alex and Dave each grabbed one of my legs and pulled them up towards my chest and spread them wide, fully exposing my pussy and ASS. Joe placed the head of his engorged cock at the entrance to my ASS and asked me what I wanted. I said, "Shove your black cock into your slut, and fuck me hard! I want you to fill me with your cum so that my husband can see how a master fucks his slave!"

Joe pressed forward slowly filling my white ASS with his hard black cock. When he was all the way inside my ass, he told me to tell me what I was, and I said, "I am a black cock whore, I want to be filled with black cock all the time, I will fuck black men whenever they want me, any way they want me!" Oh my ass hurt so much!!!!!!

Joe pulled almost all the way out and then started slamming into my body over and over again, never slowing down. I was lost completely in orgasm. They seemed to explode in me one after another until it seemed to be one continuous orgasm. He fucked me hard as the other masturbated while watching.

As he neared his climax, he looked at hubby and said, "She wants black cock now, and she will always want black cock, I am going to fill your wife's ass with my cum!" He slammed his cock into me and held it deep inside me until he had emptied his balls into my body. It was so much that it began to leak out around the hard cock still inside me.

As Joe pulled his cock out of my ass, the other two masturbated faster, erupting and shooting their cum all over my face and tits. When they were done, I sucked their cocks clean and dry swallowing their sperm.

After a rest with me still strapped to the bed it all started over again and the three of them spanked me, fucked me, used me and took me for the next four hours!!! When they left, Joe looked at us and said he was coming back the next night with a couple more guys and the party will begin again!!!! He wanted me waiting for them at 7:00 in my collar and straps!!!! And come back he did with two black men and a BLACK WOMAN and they strapped me down helpless spanked me again and all four of them used me all night.

This was the first time I was ever tied down, spanked and call names and treated like this "A TOTAL SLUT" and I had a BLAST!!!! I have always been treated lady like before!!! I can't wait for the next part of our new adventure to begin.

048-jpg.214539

tumblr_o8ntcjndws1vn1bdyo1_500-jpg.1099068

d87338f4-jpg.1100168

11 minutes ago

d87338f4-jpg.1100168
That is such a hot story! Thanks for sharing!

APRIL 2016 BATON ROUGE, LA PLAYTIME

Well, we went to Baton Rouge and we went out to a couple of bars looking for playmates. We were at one place when I noticed two Black men around 40 sitting together talking. I told hubby that I wanted to fuck those TWO studs. Well I walked up to them and smiled. I asked what they were doing and were they alone. One of them looked at me and said "we are sitting here looking for some hot pussy for tonight". Well I said well I have a nice shaved pussy looking for two Black Cocks and raised my skirt in front of them. Well they asked me to sit down. Hubby sitting to the side watching GRINNING!!!!!
I sat between them and we chatted and I asked if they had ever share a white wife before while rubbing their cocks!!! Of course they said yes. We chatted and had a couple of drinks, I explained my hubby had to be there and they agreed. I then told them to meet me at our hotel and we all left. We all meet at the front door and walked through the lobby together, everyone in the hotel knew I was fixing to get FUCKED by TWO Big Black Cocks!!!! A couple of women even smiled at me with that knowing smile!!!!!

Well we walked into the room and as on cue Hubby starts to undress me in front of our visitors. When I totally nude my hubby walks me over to the two men and hands me over to them. The three of us start kissing and fondling me. I am rubbing their cocks while they are undressing. Soon we are total naked and I drop to my knees before two beautiful "BLACK COCKS". I start sucking them and they are getting HARD!!! I look up and tell them I want them to CUM in my mouth, because I want the to last a long time while fucking me. WELL THAT GAT THEM STARTED AND I SUCKED BOTH OFF AND THEY CAME IN MY MOUTH!!!!!

4-jpg.150270

6-jpg.150271

12-jpg.179522

They then picked me up and put me on the bed, one came up to my breast and started sucking my tits while the other started eating my pussy, I CAME so HARD!!!!!! They then proceed to FUCK ME FOR HOURS!!!!! THEY TOOK TURNS FUCKING MY PUSSY AND MOUTH OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!! I FELT LIKE SUCH A BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!! It was so much fun!!!!

9-jpg.150277

5-jpg.157375

1-jpg.150267

8-jpg.152040

16-jpg.162879

I hope I was a good girl!!!! I just can not believe what a SLUT I AM TURNING INTO!!!!! I would have never believe this would be happening to me.

Love & Kisses
Pat

Playtime Patty, Mar 9, 2016

Birthday 2018

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158

Birthday 2018

Well I still cannot beleive what happen to me Memorial weekend, which happen to be my Birthday weekend. James (my playmate BULL) took us (hubby & I) to a club, that I have never been to before. There were about 6 white couples and a couple women with black dates and a BUNCH of black men. The club was a lot of fun, drinking and dancing, and laughing, James was showing me a wonderful Birthday evening. Later in the night James had me on the dance floor reached up pushed me down told me to suck his dick right there. AND OMG I DID IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. All hell broke loose. All the women were stripped and the real party began. All of us women were fucked all night. We did not leave until 5:30. Hubby watched me fuck every black man that wanted me and we have no idea how many that was. It just never stopped. The white women had to eat each other and the black women there. I ate so much pussy you would have blown a load watching!!!! Black and White Women!!!!! James told me later that it was a sex club that he goes to and they do this (Black/White Party) once a month.

I could hardly walk for a week. I have never done anything like this before, but OMG us white women was in TOTAL LUST TAKING MAN AFTER MAN AFTER MAN AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

1902-jpg.70996

tumblr_m3dcg4tmxh1qj1azvo1_500-jpeg.84158
We had the same experience in the UK,never had so much fun ,started very casual but ending in a fuck fest ,thank for reminding me xxxxxxx

We had the same experience in the UK,never had so much fun ,started very casual but ending in a fuck fest ,thank for reminding me xxxxxxx

Amen Sister. I did not know what was going to happen but OMG it was the wildest and hottest this ever. TOTAL LUST MODE!!!!

July 4th 2018

Oh My God Master, I have 2 things to tell you!!!!!!

Fisrt I want to apologize for being so long to write you, please forgive me Master.

Last week hubby took me to Austin Texas for 4 days OMG it was wonderful!!!!! We got there Tuesday afternoon and I bathed, shaved and got ready for our dinner we had planned with a playmate I had from Austin over a year ago. Hubby had me put on some temp QOS Tats on my tit and above my clit!!!!! He then had me put on black stockings, no panties, black lacy bra. My dress was to my knees but was very loose (so it could be moved easily). Then hubby put a silver choker on me with a QOS pendant hanging down!!!! Daddy, we then went down to the restaurant to meet my 30 yr old Black cock playmate Brandon!!!! Daddy, I have a ******* his age!!! Well, Hubby and I was sitting at the table when Brandon and another young black man came in. Brandon walked right up to me and KISS ME DEEPLY IN FRONT OF HUBBY ANF EVERYONE IN THE RESTURANT!!!!! EVERYONE WAS LOOKING!!!!! My heart was pounding!!! Daddy, we sat down with me between Brandon and his friend Jamal and across from Hubby. We were being watched and the waiter looked at me with that knowing expression!!!! Brandon kissed me again and then told Jamal “YOU GOT TO TRY THIS AND PUSHED ME TOWARD HIM, which JAMAL then KISSED ME DEEPLY INFORNT OF EVERYONE!!!!
Hubby sat there shocked and smiling!!!!! I was so nervous!!!!! EVERYONE INT HAT CROWDED RESTURANT WAS WATCHING US!!!!!!! THIS 59 YR. OLD WHITE WIFE MAKING OUT WITH TWO 30 YEAR OLD BLACK MEN IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND!!!!!!
We then had drinks and chatted and while we were doing this Brandon reached over slid my skirt up and started playing with my love box right there in this nice restaurant!!!! My face was totally flush as the waitress was serving us. She could see everything going on!!!! Jamal was watching and Brandon look at him and said reach over here and feel what you going to be tagging later. Daddy everyone around us heard him. He wanted everyone to know what was happening. Jamal reached over and suddenly I had two Black Men playing with my pussy and I was going WILD!!!!!!! I was doing everything I could to keep my composer, but Master they had other plans!!!!!! I KNOW YOU COULD SMELL ME IN HEAT!!!!!! The waitress came back by and I thought her eyes were going to pop out!!!!!! THEN IT HAPPEN DADDY, I CAME RIGHT THERE, I COULD NOT HELP IT I MOANED AND WENT DIZZY!!!!!!
We then had dinner and when we finished, we got up to leave Brandon Kissed me Deeply and reached up for my Breast!!!!! He and Jamal walked me out together in front of all the people in the restaurant, while hubby paid the bill!!!!! I WAS WEAK KNEED!!!!!
We then went to our hotel room, me walking between two Black Studs, Kissing on me, etc. while walking through the lobby!!!!!! We were standing in front of our Hotel door, Brandon looked at me and said ‘GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW”!!!! I asked here in the hall and he said yes. Master I did it and knelt down at that he pulled his COCK OUT!!!! I JUST OPEN MY MOUTH AND HE PUT IT IN!!!!!! Thank god no one can by. I pump a couple of times and then took me in the room!!!!! I think he was showing his planned domination!!!!! Once we were all in the room, Hubby took me to the center of the room and undress me in front of Brandon and Jamal and told them “Pat is yours for the next 3 days”!!! AND I MEAN YOURS!!!!!
Brandon walked up and I started taking his clothes off of him, kissing him and sucking on his chest. Once I finished with him he turned me to Jamal and I kissed him and undressed him!!! Then I was standing in my stocking, QOS Coker & tats before two naked Black studs with Big Hard Cocks!!!!! As I dropped to my knees Brandon said SLUT YOU ARE MINE AND I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU AND GIVE YOU TO MY FRIEND JAMAL FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS!!!!!! YOU WILL DO ANYTHING I COMAND OF YOU!!!!!! Master, I looked up and said YES I AM YOURS!!!!!!
Master I started sucking Brandon’s Cock and then moved over to Jamal and he MOANED. I knew he would not last long!!!!! I switched back and forth, I then looked up and asked Brandon “May I suck off Jamal and swallow his cum!!!!” Jamal went NUTS!!!!!! Brandon said yes and I started to work, I swallow him to the hilt and he was shaking!!!!! I sucked his cock and once I reached up and held his balls that was all it took he blew his load in my mouth!!!!!!! I swallowed it all!!!! I then went over to Brandon sucked his cock , looked up and ask Please Fuck Me!!!!!! He grinned told me to get on the bed, I needed to be punished for making Jamal cum too fast. Brandon told my hubby to get me ready for my punishment, I had no idea want they planned!!!!! Hubby put me on the bed face down, he put straps on my legs and hands and tied me down to the bed and then Master he blindfolded me!!!!!!! I was so scared!!!!!! He then told Brandon “Sir she is ready for her punishment!!!!!! Master, I then felt a sting across my ass, Brandon was wipping me!!!! OH IT HURT, BUT A GOOD HURT!!!!!! Wack, Wack, Wack!!!!! I was breathing hard, and wimpering!!! I could not see anything and did not know when it was hit me again, totally blinded!!!!! Brandon, said How could you suck him off so quickly, he did not get to enjoy you!!!! Wack, Wack, oh it was stinging, I was on the verge of tears!!!!! Wack!!!
Oh Sir, please give me another chance, I will make it up t Jamal!!!!! I will do anything to please him!!!!! Wack!!!! I then heard Brandon tell my hubby to prepare me for his cock!!!!! The next I felt was someone eating my pussy, I was so wet!!!!!! I felt a cock at my mouth and I open my mouth and it went in. Suck me hard Slut so I can love you!!!!! I sucked Brandon cock!!!!!! I could not see anything, my senses were off the chart!!!!! Hubby stopped and said she is ready, the cock was pulled our of my mouth and the next I felt was someone climb up between my legs and a cock head touch my pussy!!!!!! THEN IT HAPPEN, THAT BEAUTIFUL COCK SLID INTO ME!!!!!!! I WENT WILD!!!!!! He started deep trusting me on I could not breath!!!!!! Then I felt a cock at my mouth again, I heard Jamal say suck my cock hard Slut, I want your ass!!!!!
Brandon was really pounding me now!!!! Here I was Blindfolded tied to a bed being fucked by a Black Cock while I was sucking a Black Cock!!!!!! I felt so helpless!!!!! OMG I WAS CUMING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! After what seemed like fore ever, I heard Brandon say I going to Breed you slut and felt him start cumming in me!!!!! Then Jamal pulled out of my mouth and MOUNTED ME. He slid in my pussy with ease and started pumping!!!! I was being pounded like a SLUT!!!! Then I heard those words “CUM OVER HERE AND SPREAD HE ASS OPEN!!!!! I FELT TO HANDS OPEN ME, JAMAL PULLED OUT AND THEN I FELT HIS COCK AT MY ASS!!!!! I BEGGED NOT TO DO THIS, BUT BRANDON SAID TAKE HER AND HE PUSHED DOWN, I SCREAMED AND IN HIS BIG COCK WENT!!!!!! IN AND INAND IN AND THEN HE WAS BOTTOM OUT IN MY ASS!!!!!! He slid out and then pounded in!!!!!! I was in total Lust mode!!!!!! Jamal started working in and out of me faster and faster!!!!! I heard Brandon tell my husband to bite my nibbles and then I felt teeth on my nipple and he started biting, I SCREAMED FROM BE ASS FUCKED AND BITE AT THE SAME TIME, I WENT INTO SENSORLY OVERLAOD!!!!!!! Jamal fucked me and fucked me, I was cumming everywhere!!!!! Then Jamal Moan and felt him filling my ass full of his cum!!!!!
Daddy, there I was tied to the bed with cum leaking out of my pussy and ass!!!!! Brandon, said this is just the beginning, we have you for two more days!!!!! They USED ME for the next 3 hours non-stop!!!!! When they did finally let me rest, they still had me clean their cocks!!!!
Master, for the next three days Brandon, Jamal and Hubby, used me over and over and over!!!! They totally dominated me, tied me up, spanked me, fucked my mouth, pussy, ass and DP’d me. They would make me go with them out in resturants, where they would kiss and play with me where others could see. Knowing these people knew they were fucking me!!!!! I thought for sure and do not know if I would have done it, but I cannot believe they did not try to make me suck them off in a public place, they pretty much did everything but that!!!!!

Then 2nd thing I have to tell you is what happen with my sister, she has been TOTALLY BROKEN!!!!

Back