Some of my fantasies (straight and bi)

Howdy all, realized I was posting fantasies in another part of the board and thought they’d probably be more welcome here, so I’ll use this thread to post stuff that comes to mind whenever I get a chance. Hope you all enjoy!

Any feedback more than welcome :)

Longstanding fantasy of my wife getting used by delivery guys. We’ve moved four times in the past four years so there’s always been a lot of furniture delivery, and on a few occasions the delivery guy was a large black guy. Immediately I’d get hard and imagine:

They come over to deliver a couch while I’m at work. Two black guys, big, burly, nice. They drop it off and one catches my wife staring at his crotch and the fat bulge in there. She’s wearing a robe with a g string underneath and her nipples get immediately hard. The guy notices that, too, and without a word being said she slowly gets into her knees pretending to pick something up off the floor, all while staring at the guys nuts. He walks over slowly, testing the waters, and she doesn’t say anything but keeps staring at the growing thing in his pants. He keeps inching closer, and her mouth slowly opens the closer he gets. In complete silence he unzips his pants and gently puts his dick against her chin. She bends her head down and takes it in, and gets facefucked for what seems like an hour before the guy blows his load and she gobbles it up easily. He winks and he leaves, and the other guy does the same thing with her, then also leaves.

All the while I’m watching this from work on our security camera, that the wife forgot we recently installed.

Another fantasy:

I’m a young white male nurse working in a hospital, and there’s an older (60s) year old janitor, very tall, very dark skin, kind of lanky, with a huge bulge you can see whenever he walks around. The guy is friendly with everyone and all the female nurses playfully flirt with him.

Well he gets me so fucking horny whenever he comes around, after that one time in a crowded elevator where I accidentally bumped into his crotch with my ass and I could feel the anaconda in there.

Well ever since then I couldn’t get him out of my mind. I’m straight, never even considered doing anything with another guy, but that experience awakened something in me.

I usually wear fairly tight scrubs, and ever since then, I pull my scrubs up into my ass to give myself a wedgie whenever he’s around. I have a big, soft bubble butt and I’m an ass man, so believe me when I tell you it looks GOOD.

Unfortunately he never seems to notice, or at least pretends he doesn’t notice. Well one particular day when I wake up horny as hell I decide to go for it. I put on my girlfriend’s red lacy thong and wear that to work. Sure enough, he comes around on his usual rounds and is mopping a spill off on the end of the unit, with nobody else around. So I pull down my pants a little and walk to where he’s working, and “accidentally” drop a syringe near him. I squat down to retrieve it, poking my ass out and making sure I’m angled so he gets a view of my pale chubby ass with the slutty thong on.

My breath is in my throat and my heart is pounding when I quickly turn around while I’m squatted down, and sure enough I catch him staring at my ass. Our eyes hold the moment and I can see him thinking. Then he gives me this little head jerk like “follow me” without saying anything. He walks down the hall to his closet with all the equipment and I follow at a reasonable distance so nobody can tell I’m walking with him. He goes into the closet and closes the door, but gives me another head jerk before he closes it, again inviting me to follow.

I linger outside the door for a few minutes, and once I’m sure the coast is clear I open the door, my hand shaking, my heart racing. I walk in and close the door behind me. He’s facing the back wall and all I see is his back, but as he slowly turns around I realize he has this giant dick hanging out of his overalls’ zipper fly, with massive swinging nuts. He quietly sits down on a chair facing me, spreads his legs out, and leans his head back while closing his eyes.

Almost reflexively i get on my hands and knees and crawl over like a little submissive bitch………

:)

Happy new year all!

Not a huge update, but remembered something that really spurred more fantasizing—

True story: we went on vacation a few years back to the Dominican Republic. We had our kid with us, so when we decided to try renting jet skis for a little while, someone had to stay on shore with the little one while the other was getting to play in the water.

I went first. You go to the water line, hop on the jet aki, and the staff explains what to do, where to go, etc. Then you’re off. So I listened to the spiel and when given the green light, zoomed around for 30 minutes. Super fun.

Then I came back to shore and it was my wife’s turn. Our towel was a bit of a walk from the jet skis so I walk over, tell her all about it, and send her down. I plop down on the towel and watch her walk down to the water, a few minutes away.

On this day she was wearing a one piece black swimsuit and was looking thick and delicious. She was still quite pale at the time, and has very thick thighs and a huge, soft, jiggly but firm ass. I watched her thighs and ass wiggle with every step she took, the back of the swimsuit slowly inching further and further into her ass crack, a wedgie building the further she walked. When she got to the jet skis she was all alone and I could see from a distance, but not so far that I couldn’t see the details.

She spoke to two of the guys, they checked her name and room number, then told her to hop on the jet ski while the two guys stood waist deep in the water, one on either side, stabilizing the machine. And let me tell you, when she swung her leg over the top and finally sat down with a resounding PLOP I could see very well from my vantage point that one half of her swimsuit bottom was completely engulfed, and her one fat ass cheek was hanging out. I could also see the two guys absolutely staring at this American pawg sitting just inches away from their hands as they stabilized the jet ski.

One guy moved to the front and gave her the instructions. The other guy was behind holding the jet ski steady and for the next minute his eyes were glued to her ass at it gently jiggled with the waves. At one point I saw him slowly move his hand down to his shorts and stealthily rub at the bulge that was growing there.

Once instructions were given she was off. The two guys exchanged a look and headed back to their little shack, but were walking backwards, staring at her driving away. And for the next thirty minutes, I, they, and anyone else paying attention could hear a distinct PLOP every time she went over a wave and that giant ass smacked against the seat.

I l fucked her like an ******* that night, imagining these two dark Dominicans taking turns in her ass while she was bent over, riding the jet ski.

New one that recently came to mind :

Our neighborhood has the Mexican landscapers all wearing the same outfit, usually some sort of fluorescent orange or green shirt. They’ll usually also have some sort of facemask in a matching color.

Well when they were here the other day I had this daydream of my wife gardening in the back patio in some tight spandex pants. See through. Red g string clearly visible underneath.

Well one of the landscaper guys sees this and states for awhile. She turns around while on all fours, notices him looking, smiles, and turns back around to her work. She spreads her legs a little wider and arches her back a little more and her asshole is clearly visible through the thin fabric.

Landscaper sees this as a possible invite so he comes in quietly. He stands behind her. She doesn’t move. He inches closer and rests his hand on her ass. She keeps working, vent over, arching, and now slowly shaking her ass side to side.

Well this is too much for the guy and he decides to go for it. He pulls down his pants, gets on his knees behind her, and slowly pulls down her pants exposing her big, smooth, white, fat ass. The g string is not covering up much at all, and the guy spits on his dick and tries to penetrate her pussy. But she keeps repositioning herself as he does this. Over and over again. Then he realizes: she wants me to fuck her ass!!

So he does, and cums deep in her asshole within two minutes. He’s still wearing his fluorescent shirt and facemask, as are the other five landscapers watching from outside.

And, one by one, they come in, wearing their anonymous outfits, and deposit their loads deep in my wife’s asshole. Everything is silent other than the gushy sounds of her cum-filled ass getting slammed and filled further and further.

When they’re all done she gets up and goes to he shower, farting out gobs of cum with every step.

Back