some advice would be nice

curiousbri94

Couple
From
IL, US
curiousbri94Member

We are a young couple who have the same fantasy. I am 22 my hubby is 24. I am white and he is mixed so I half as shave had black cock. Only his tho..ever. So I'm a little shy. I want to try it because we both cum hard from the fantasy. It's the actual doing that makes me nervous. And I see a lot of different people on here and a lot of them (no offense) don't make me want this lol. Like I don't want to be a "slave" or called names. He isn't into the whole participating with a man thing. He isn't gay or bisexual. He is a dominant male who just likes me being pleased physically and emotionally. So playing isn't an issue. I guess just seeing if anyone has experience and could help ease the nervousness lol. Please sharing is caring ;)

Sure. First of all, you don't HAVE to do anything that others do. There are varying "levels" of cuckolding so to speak. For instance, the becoming a sissy or dressing like a woman are very extreme to us. We don't have any desire to do that but having another big, talented lover for her to have sex with while I watch is VERY appealing to us. There are no wrongs, just right ! I believe a DEFINITE MUST is constant communication, especially if something bothers either of you or to just know what the other is feeling. Since this involves sex, a potential volatile issue, it can be dangerous, but if done properly it can take your sex life and relationship to a new level. My wife says she loves me more than ever for allowing her to explore her sexuality, without trying to be with another woman in return, which she could never handle. I return that love for allowing me to watch her and fulfill my fantasy of watching her sexually pleased and satisfied and making us closer. Since you both seem to watch this fantasy, you should be able to discuss it and try it and hopefully it will all work out for you. Do not let others affect your feelings and relationship. What the two of you like and want to try is the only thing that matters. Good luck and keep us posted !!!

Thanks so much. Yea he just wants us to both enjoy it. At first I didn't like it at all but it became really appealing. I'm like your wife I couldn't handle another woman with him. And he respects that. We talk about what we want and what we expect. So we are pretty clear with eachother. Now the big step is actually doing it. We will definitely keep u posted. These comments have helped alot. People on here have made us feel better about it and made it feel less wrong. Thanks so much

Thanks so much. Yea he just wants us to both enjoy it. At first I didn't like it at all but it became really appealing. I'm like your wife I couldn't handle another woman with him. And he respects that. We talk about what we want and what we expect. So we are pretty clear with eachother. Now the big step is actually doing it. We will definitely keep u posted. These comments have helped alot. People on here have made us feel better about it and made it feel less wrong. Thanks so much
Sure ! Any time. If you ever have any questions or need some advice, you can always message me privately and I will always answer. It sounds like you are definitely on the right track and will enjoy this journey very much with the right attitude. I totally understand you not being able to handle your hubby with another woman and he seems to totally understand that and is good with that. I am the same way so I say he is defintiely a lucky man. Oh, by the way, if that is you in your profile picture you will have absolutely ZERO trouble finding and willing man. There will be a very long line

curiousbri ... maybe the 2 of you should find an adult lifestyle club near you and attend their hospitality night when they're recruiting & joining new members. Usually the hospitality nights are clothed socials to give inexperienced couples a chance to ask questions and check things out. Here's a link (one of many) which might provide you some clubs close enough for you to visit. Many you can visit their websites. But give a couple of them a call and check 'em out.

http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/illinois/

Back