So tired of my bf’s small dick

I know EXACTLY what you mean. My bf also has what I'd call a small pencil dick and it's been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. He even had problems deflowering me. We cant perform any positions since his dick keeps slipping out. He often goes soft even inside my pussy. When he gets hard, he usually cums instantly. Luckily for him, he was and still (for the time being) is the only "man" I've had sex with so I had nothing to compare him to. Now that Ive tried a black dildo I know what Ive been missing. So to answer your question I think it cannot be dealt with. The only way is to either try to save the relationship by cucking him (that's what Ive been working on) or break up with him.

P.S.: now that I've checked out the pic of your bf's dick, I'd say he's the same size as my bf's pencil dick (though my bf is uncut). Pencil dicks are really the worst :/ Hit me up if you wanna talk about it
You need to serve bbc and take a fat one they are so much more superior to us white bois I submit

Update time; although he has a small dick, he’s still stronger than me, so he knows how to ******* his way in. And ultimately I let him, feeling bad for him I guess. So, I bought a cage for him! Now he can lick me all he wants and I don’t have to worry about his tiny dick. I will receive it tomorrow, fingers crossed!

The good news is that he's just your boyfriend v. your husband. Sounds like you're def ready for a big-dick manly-man type. Can't blame you for that. Some people might say to cheat but that is never a good idea... especially with a skilled black man... who will become highly addictive in the very best sense of the word.

The good news is that he's just your boyfriend v. your husband. Sounds like you're def ready for a big-dick manly-man type. Can't blame you for that. Some people might say to cheat but that is never a good idea... especially with a skilled black man... who will become highly addictive in the very best sense of the word.
Are you addicted?

Update time; although he has a small dick, he’s still stronger than me, so he knows how to ******* his way in. And ultimately I let him, feeling bad for him I guess. So, I bought a cage for him! Now he can lick me all he wants and I don’t have to worry about his tiny dick. I will receive it tomorrow, fingers crossed!

How did it go?

I know EXACTLY what you mean. My bf also has what I'd call a small pencil dick and it's been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. He even had problems deflowering me. We cant perform any positions since his dick keeps slipping out. He often goes soft even inside my pussy. When he gets hard, he usually cums instantly. Luckily for him, he was and still (for the time being) is the only "man" I've had sex with so I had nothing to compare him to. Now that Ive tried a black dildo I know what Ive been missing. So to answer your question I think it cannot be dealt with. The only way is to either try to save the relationship by cucking him (that's what Ive been working on) or break up with him.

P.S.: now that I've checked out the pic of your bf's dick, I'd say he's the same size as my bf's pencil dick (though my bf is uncut). Pencil dicks are really the worst :/ Hit me up if you wanna talk about it
You’re gorgeous, you deserve a real BBC, not just a dildoo!

Small dicked white men frustrate their women and are themselves frustrated. Many couples find it best to enlist a black man to give the wife what she needs. The underendowed boyfriend can get his kicks via watching, cleanup, fluffing, etc.
Our role as white men is to do what our wife’s and their black me say, we are not made to satisfy our wives, that’s for superior black men to do.

Back