So tired of my bf’s small dick

I know EXACTLY what you mean. My bf also has what I'd call a small pencil dick and it's been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. He even had problems deflowering me. We cant perform any positions since his dick keeps slipping out. He often goes soft even inside my pussy. When he gets hard, he usually cums instantly. Luckily for him, he was and still (for the time being) is the only "man" I've had sex with so I had nothing to compare him to. Now that Ive tried a black dildo I know what Ive been missing. So to answer your question I think it cannot be dealt with. The only way is to either try to save the relationship by cucking him (that's what Ive been working on) or break up with him.

P.S.: now that I've checked out the pic of your bf's dick, I'd say he's the same size as my bf's pencil dick (though my bf is uncut). Pencil dicks are really the worst :/ Hit me up if you wanna talk about it
Try to convert him to be a cuckold. If I was him I would love to see you fucking black studs. Do you think he could accept being a cuckold?

My fiancée has such a tiny baby penis, so glad there are willing black guys to satisfy me
You have dduch lovrly lips...surely the real woman...the rest of the picture is literally...off the charts...Stunning. I'd volunteer my services any time, any place

I am so mad right now. I hate my boyfriend’s tiny dick, and it keeps getting worse. How do the other women here deal with this sh*t? Luckily he licks well and he’s good at sucking cock...
well you should get lots of answer on this subject as most husband are small I have a micro penis and wife dont even touch any more

I know EXACTLY what you mean. My bf also has what I'd call a small pencil dick and it's been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. He even had problems deflowering me. We cant perform any positions since his dick keeps slipping out. He often goes soft even inside my pussy. When he gets hard, he usually cums instantly. Luckily for him, he was and still (for the time being) is the only "man" I've had sex with so I had nothing to compare him to. Now that Ive tried a black dildo I know what Ive been missing. So to answer your question I think it cannot be dealt with. The only way is to either try to save the relationship by cucking him (that's what Ive been working on) or break up with him.

P.S.: now that I've checked out the pic of your bf's dick, I'd say he's the same size as my bf's pencil dick (though my bf is uncut). Pencil dicks are really the worst :/ Hit me up if you wanna talk about it
Your situation cries out for cuckoldry! You need a real man and your hubby needs to admit his inadequacy and focus on your pleasure. In exchanged for the privilege of watching and wanking.

I am so mad right now. I hate my boyfriend’s tiny dick, and it keeps getting worse. How do the other women here deal with this sh*t? Luckily he licks well and he’s good at sucking cock...
Hun the best thing you can do for him is to lockup his dick. That's what I have done because he's not worthy of my pussy and the thought of him jerking off makes me sad. If he's not going to use his dick as a sexual organ then just get him a snug cage and keep the keys. If you aren't interested in playing with it then I would happily stop him from using it.
J
Xoxoxoox

Last edited:
Hey girl. If you are so tired and sick of it. Move on. I'm sure he has other nice characteristics but you just don't pay attention. My husband is not hung but he is a great man and very smart. His mouth is amazing and I'm happy because of so many other things. Focus. Or maybe just move on.

Hey girl. If you are so tired and sick of it. Move on. I'm sure he has other nice characteristics but you just don't pay attention. My husband is not hung but he is a great man and very smart. His mouth is amazing and I'm happy because of so many other things. Focus. Or maybe just move on.
Exactly. Some posts on here ,i mean I hope it's just wierd kinky fantasy threads but if your a woman and the only thing you value in your partner is the size of his dick then you should probably talk to a therapist cuz you will never have a healthy relationship and you should just invest in sex toys, idk I'm kinky as fuck but some of this stuff just doesn't make sense,but if ppl do ******* and it makes them happy without hurting someone or with consent I guess I can't judge

hmmm were s a sissy fit in?

Attachments

• WIN_20160227_090953 (8).JPG
    WIN_20160227_090953 (8).JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 89
  • WIN_20150809_065624.JPG
    WIN_20150809_065624.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 122
Back