So now what?

Not illegal in the USA. Once you consent to the sex all bets are off regarding birth control.
Really. Thats what the Swedish had spent 7 years arguing with the Julian Assande case... that he removed his condom without telling the women, at that point it was *******. Thats how it ids here as well.
We've had a gent, sabotage his condom with my wife once he found out she wasn't on birth control... but there was nothing we could do about it. we are very private about all ofthis stuff anyway, but we knew you could never prove he tampered with it, as condoms do break.

Sorry, was actually trying to extinguish the original comment where someone commented on Leo taking of his condom and cumming in her. Tried to respond with a logical answer, didn't hope or mean for it to become another discussion.

Whatnow, I hope you’re able to figure this out. We ended up becoming Poly because of my cuckold interests. And there were some pretty hard times. Rebecca’s probably on some pretty potent brain ******* from the New Relationship Energy (NRE). From my perspective what you’re describing is actually pretty sexy, but it may take a while for you to see it that way if you ever do. You just have to keep in mind that she’s just high off this stuff. If there’s a good relationship that is the foundation, you’ll get through it. If the guy is just in it for the sex she’ll eventually start to feel it. It sucks but you may need to ride out what you started. If it becomes something she is going to want to stick with, try and work on finding a guy that really understands the dynamic and actually cares about your relationships welfare. Those guys are out there. It sounds like maybe the current guy isn’t one of them. And as far as sex between the two of you, don’t try and compete on the same level. Experiment and get really good at other aspects of sex that don’t just revolve around the stuff you’re not going to be able to do as well. Try to get yourself to the place where you can get joy from her enjoying herself. It can take some time and eventually it can even feel normal.

Sorry guys, I just freaked out and wanted everyone to leave me alone and thought I could just lie to you. But everything changed, will explain later

So like many of you I have gone back and forth with the cuckold fetish for a long time. I had briefly brought it up to my fiancé with no interest awhile ago, but last month we spoke about it more after one of her friends went into an open relationship. Long story short, she ended up agreeing to trying the whole cuckold thing.

So we ended up making a tinder account together and meeting up with a guy for coffee. He was super chill about it and was interested as long as I didn't participate, which is five since I never intended to. When we met up later in the week, it all went so fast, but I can't get it out of my head, like I think I made a big mistake.

I guess when it's all fantasy, you just kinda think of a cock fucking your girl but never really put it attached to another man. Well I just sat there watching my fiancé, my future wife and mom of my children, the love of my life getting fucked harder and longer than I ever have by a guy who probably doesn't care about her aside from the sex. Like basically some random black guy is invading my fiancé, and she's loving it, and it's all my fault, and I have no idea what to do. Like it's all I can imagine and I can barely even look at her without thinking about it.

I tried talking to her about it, and she is just over the moon and so happy that we tried it. Like she apologized to me for not trying it earlier and I would give anything to just go back in time and have this never happen.
on the opposite end of the spectrum I think this has happened to me. Wife enjoyed me so much husband got jealous and made her stop. One day she told me she couldn't do it anymore with no explanation

Back