So now what?

This life is far different from the fantasy, most cum into a tissue while thinking their wife is being fucked, flush the tissue down the toilet and go back to their normal thoughts, life and the admire the mom of their children... the reality is very different to the wanking version.
I have been in this situation endless times with my ex's.

Yes, they got swept up with the sex/ attention etc. and yes, both left me for men they were fucking... but the reality was, they didn't really want to run away with all the men they had fucked (and the men definitely didn't want my ex's) just my ex's didn't want to be with me. Every time they'd have sex with others, they'd then again question/ re-evaluate wanting to be with me.
Then I'd have to work my ass off tryng to keep them, convince them to stay and promise the world to them. (very tiring and very expensive).

I think you have to be realistic, seems like the sexual version of a person who has never travelled, then spent 6 weeks overseas, seen the world and now the travel bug has bitten. Wants to go out and see the rest of the world. She may become bored with fucking around, he definitely will with her, when that is who knows, 3 more fucks or 3 more years?

I have seen a guy totally breakdown after seeing his wife orgasm for the first time with another man. He thought he wanted to see it happen, she'd never been able to have vaginal orgasms in her life and this guy gave her one in front of her husband. She always thought it was her, she realised it was because she didn't enjoy fucking her husband.

For weeks on, she was on cloud nine, finally some one had cracked the code for her... just wasn't her husband. Their relationship went from happy to broken very quickly. They promised no more swinging etc. but for 12 more he still couldn't make her cum and that was it, she couldn't let go of fucking that other guy and decided she can't live in a relationship with the sex they were having. In the end, she left him, he lost his *******... lost the house, his wife, his job and vanished OS running away from the truth.

The biggest issue for her was, not the orgasm she finally had, she really believed they could be swingers and live happliy, but the way he dealt with it, was what finally killed it for her. She just fell out of love with him once he couldn't deal with it, especially as he was the one who wanted it at the beginning.

Last edited:
But it helps when those are agreed to before hand through, you guessed it, communication.
The thing is sometimes those situations aren't considered in the beginning but the idea that he's worried about her feelings and she doesn't seem to be taking his into account, more concerned with the other guy and the best friend, that's where this is totally fucked to be honest. I honestly don't think either one is mature enough to be in a binding relationship and until he gets some self respect about standing up for his feelings and she gets an idea about the feelings of her significant other and takes her friend out of the equation this is going to bad a bad road on both ends

In my situation if one of us says I'm done then it's over, if you want to be in a relationship where there is respect on both sides that means there are boundaries
I agree, but those things need to be said at the beginning, not after the horse has bolted.

"Umm I'm confused, I thought this is what YOU wanted? I ONLY did this because YOU basically begged me, and now that I like it, all of a sudden you have an issue? 1. It's rude to Leo to cancel a date hours before hand. 2. It's rude to me to ask me to do something and only ask me to stop. 3. You made it CLEAR that it was supposed to be 4 dates even though I thought it was a bad idea, and now you are going back on your word. You're my fiancé❤, and my best friend❤?, and you mean everything to me, but apparently unlike you I keep my word. I made promises to you to commit to 4 dates "no matter what" as you put it, I made promises to Leo to have a date with him tonight, and I made promises with myself to always keep my word. So no, I won't"

Ok, thanks for the horrible advice guys, what's your genius way out of this now???
She’s hoping for 4 and more. She must really love his BBC! How big is he?

"Also another thing, don't be there if you don't want to. Leo doesn't want you there anyways, and I went out of my way to make him agree to you being in the room with us! I don't need you there being sad while we have fun, and ruining it ?. I have basically done everything you asked, I made sure you could be in the room even though Leo doesn't want you there, I made sure he will wear condoms even though he said he wouldn't at first, but I demanded it, because I love YOU ❤! I need this right now in my life, it makes me feel things I've never felt before, so please don't ruin this for me. Don't ruin this for US"

Sorry if it is formatted weird I just copy pasted from text.
What if Leo rips the condom off right before he cums and dumps his black load of sperm deep into her orgasming pussy?

Back